Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The Weeknd sold 70K first week, streamed 97K, total week was just under 170K for a surprise album. That’s crazy.

Cardi expected to sell 45K-55K with streams she gonna do 170-200.

Both are impressive
They were saying her album already went Gold because of Bodak Yellow...

more people need to have that energy nobody wanna be the best no more. its about charts and record sales.

and to keep it a buck migos gimmick getting stale now that they keep tryna remake slippery/i get the bag.

Dope he still brings Spliff as his hype man.

Busta looking fat as ****, I remember when he was buff and when he was skinny.

more people need to have that energy nobody wanna be the best no more. its about charts and record sales.
and to keep it a buck migos gimmick getting stale now that they keep tryna remake slippery/i get the bag.

Call me when Post Malone opening acts aren't the one's doing it.

Call me when Post Malone opening acts aren't the one's doing it.

everyone gotta start somewhere.

when travis porter was popping migos couldnt get ****** to pay attention to them performing bando.

SOBRBE def gonna be around for a while. You gotta respect young ****** doing regional **** and not tryna sound like Gunna and Lil baby.

giphy.gif

When busta cut the dreads, it was a wrap for him. Shame too because it just feels like he could've done a lot more.

He really hasn't had a good album since he cut his hair :lol: Big Bang wasn't bad, but it was a far cry from his previous albums

Back
Top Bottom