Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How would he? One thing you dudes don't realize is how old Big was, he was 21...22. All of those dudes were older and in the streets. They were somebodies. Why would they go to Biggie? For what? They didn't need Biggie's approval, he was a rapper. Why would they trust Biggie not to tell Tupac? Why would they be around when Tupac was robbed? Logically it doesn't even make sense. Just like Suge wanting to have Tupac killed right beside him.

Everybody knew dudes were trouble. First he got involved in the rape trial, because of them.

Lil Shawn, Ed Lover/Stretch and Biggie and probably countless others told him to leave dudes alone and they were trouble. As you can see with Suge, Pac always seemed to find trouble from who he befriended.

Between the ****** Puff was messing with and all that and I forgot the documentary it was in, it sounded highly plausible. Maybe Big didn't know, but Puffy most likely knew.

Somebody unbiased do us all a solid and listen to that Cardi album and report back with the /10 score

Drip sounds better. Were these ****** dropping unfinished songs as simple? :lol:

Last edited:
Album pretty solid imo. She’s actually stuck to herself and is rapping on pretty much the whole album . Nothing too pop like Nickis projects

Listened to ? from XXXTenaicion. Not bad, but not "hip-hop". Not sure if I can put in the same category as some of Cudi's early outputs.
Can't help but be reminded of Iggy Azalea when I look at Cardi's album cover. So far though, it's some good songs and bars.

At the same time, has me questioning is there a "definitive" hip hop sound.

At the same time, has me questioning is there a "definitive" hip hop sound.

full

You're asking this question about a Cardi B album?

I skimmed the album out of curiosity, whole album is damn near an IG caption. As I was hearing songs I could see the lyrics all over social media. Her writers did a great job, women gonna eat this **** up. She was on beat for a few songs, flow was okay. Some songs sounded like she was doing karaoke though. YG and Chance features sounded awkward as ****, didn't mesh well at all.

Back
Top Bottom