Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Why would you be paranoid for shooting yourself?

tupac-shooting-NY-1994.gif

Ya'll saying that like it mean anything. Martin Luther King would be looked at different today as well :lol:

He would've, he would've got destroyed for messing with white women.

Pac was a clown, i got nothing else.

I believe Pac thought De La Soul mocked him in a video and Pos sent a shot at Naughty By Nature on the Stakes Is High Intro and Treach and Pac were obviously close

Somebody was really feeling this bar

"As far {()}?
I been through more wall than asbestos...
eek.gif

Banks stood the f out on this track
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

It’s called “Order of Protection”

Bumping G-Unit tapes playing GTA3, AIM in the background, classic times

Ya'll saying that like it mean anything. Martin Luther King would be looked at different today as well :lol:

Lol ppl wild these days tbh. You got dudes sitting on they coach eating potato chips criticizing Martin Luther king as if they do anything for black people. Social media gives anyone a platform unfortunately

I still believe Big knew Pac was gon get robbed that night.

How would he? One thing you dudes don't realize is how old Big was, he was 21...22. All of those dudes were older and in the streets. They were somebodies. Why would they go to Biggie? For what? They didn't need Biggie's approval, he was a rapper. Why would they trust Biggie not to tell Tupac? Why would they be around when Tupac was robbed? Logically it doesn't even make sense. Just like Suge wanting to have Tupac killed right beside him.

Everybody knew dudes were trouble. First he got involved in the rape trial, because of them.

Lil Shawn, Ed Lover/Stretch and Biggie and probably countless others told him to leave dudes alone and they were trouble. As you can see with Suge, Pac always seemed to find trouble from who he befriended.

Back
Top Bottom