Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My favorite Jay record arrived last night.

ACFEC0F3-F3CF-4C0A-B58D-3CF902C0A84C.jpeg

Put it on the wall by @$tacy favorite album.

F43613B7-1428-42D0-BEE3-FF5641A1D511.jpeg

Repped.

Thoughts of a Predicate Felon is a top 5 G Unit album idc idc idmfc

Last edited:
Damn tyga came back to show he’s more successful than nipsey “Imma beat yo ***” hussle

Automatic W :pimp: :pimp:

C breezy w the dance moves :pimp:

Keen trolling my Tyga right there. He’s embracing the perception of him. Could see this working for him in and ironic way where he becomes likeable if done right.

Pimpin i know you don’t love me and so seductive the only ones I remember lol.

That was the first album I bought. Walmart clean version :smh:

:stoneface:

PIMPIN, Dear Susie, Love My Style Homicide, PIMPIN, Homicide, I Know You Don’t Love Me Drama Setter, It Is What It Is, Tattle Teller, Live By The Gun, PIMPIN...

Fam I cannot accept ToaPF slander. Nah man. Nope. Not today. :lol:

That album had some bangers on there, but it "only" going gold and not platinum like the previous G-Unit releases and Game calling it a brick sent that album's perception down the toilet. I listened to that album way more than Banks' second album and both G-Unit albums.

That album had some bangers on there, but it "only" going gold and not platinum like the previous G-Unit releases and Game calling it a brick sent that album's perception down the toilet. I listened to that album way more than Banks' second album and both G-Unit albums.

Joint definitely gets overlooked, but it really was a solid effort from Yayo. But yeah it got way more spins from me than did Rotten Apple, and I liked RA a lot. **** I was just listening to “Make a Move” the other day random as hell. :lol:

If I’m ranking top 5 G Unit albums, i’m going:

Get Rich or Die Tryin
Hunger for More
Bet For Mercy
Straight Out of Cashville
Thoughts of a Predicate Felon

Back
Top Bottom