Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I won’t even listen to this album but I thought it would have 8-10 songs and I expected mad features.

Bickenhead SMH

Yeah I’m not feeling the covers but I am genuinely curious to see how this sounds. Less songs than I expected.

Really interested in seeing what direction(s) they go in tho

Yeah, not at all a fan of how they did the visuals. You can tell they're rushing this **** out all haphazard. Trying to catch as many eyes as possible with all those damn colors.

Nah. The song ain't that bad. Be careful is easily worse than this. Atlantic just have her a Migos throwaway

Nah, Atleast the other song has a good beat and melodies. This **** right here is Garbo. A migos throwaway is a bad song. So u right about that

Cater 3 was not a classic album. See the Fab thread in General for details.

Cardi’s definitely about to move units. Happy for her but I’m not sitting through an entire project. Probably peep the previews on the iTunes Store.

Prove to me that it ain't a classic, b.

:lol:

its a classic bc of the moment he was having but from the songs themselves they arent really classics compared to C1 and C2

a song like get money aged horribly

meanwhile was at a function last night of people and they played Earthquake and everyone there couldnt have been more than 5-9 y/o when it came out and everyone was vibing...timeless music...

but i guess u can pick any random song from any rap album and do that because rap production is always so trendy and overly cheesy once the next trend arrives

its a classic bc of the moment he was having but from the songs themselves they arent really classics compared to C1 and C2

a song like get money aged horribly

meanwhile was at a function last night of people and they played Earthquake and everyone there couldnt have been more than 5-9 y/o when it came out and everyone was vibing...timeless music...

but i guess u can pick any random song from any rap album and do that because rap production is always so trendy and overly cheesy once the next trend arrives
I was talking about Cardi. No Carter is a classic in my book.:lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

But there’s truth to that though. Contrary to what the popular pages on Instagram will lead a person to believe, there are definitely wolves out there still. Like, it’s cool if you want to be blinged up, but those jewels not invisible... ****** see them for the come up that they are. Son gotta move better. Especially if it’s his own mans that set him up.

Carter 1-3 are classics

giphy.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

But there’s truth to that though. Contrary to what the popular pages on Instagram will lead a person to believe, there are definitely wolves out there still. Like, it’s cool if you want to be blinged up, but those jewels not invisible... *****s see them for the come up that they are. Son gotta move better. Especially if it’s his own mans that set him up.

I feel it. But the ***** saying wear is sweater is worse than "****** get robbed every day" :lol:

Carter 1 is not definitely a classic. Nobody even talks about that album. And Carter 2 is not a classic. Folks just like to throw that word around like it's nothing.

Carter 1 is def a classic and if not that....it’s a hell of an album and Wayne’s best project. It’s just slept on because Wayne wasn’t fully Wayne yet until C2 onward. Those who know, know.

Back
Top Bottom