Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It sucks that DMX is going to be locked up for a year, but the way he's looked the past couple of years. It looks like he needs it.

It sucks that DMX is going to be locked up for a year, but the way he's looked the past couple of years. It looks like he needs it.
man i need that song swizz played
with x nas jay the snake and kiss
during that battle last year
song was HEAT

Bruh shouldn't have came on camera crying though. That's a bad look. Dude gon look like food everywhere now

Bruh shouldn't have came on camera crying though. That's a bad look. Dude gon look like food everywhere now

I doubt he intended that. The emotion of the situation probably caught up to him. He might have been calm until she said how have you been doing. Maybe if she started it with something else he wouldn't have said anything.

I would love to know what exactly chance the rapper brings to the audience and why he is so popular. It’s the weirdest thing ever to me, most underwhelming rapper I ever heard. And for him to get Grammys was straight weird. I hope i never have to hear him rap again
I know I'm finna sound like a "hater" but this dude ain't bringing **** to the table music wise. I was hella patient with him cause he from the crib but I can't do it fam. It's like he knows his music can be pure trash and he will still get money. I can't really get down with that. It's clear dude ain't got no respect for music/the arts. The worst part about this is people see the success he having and they are trying to emulate his wack *** style cause they think this will get them on.

I doubt he intended that. The emotion of the situation probably caught up to him. He might have been calm until she said how have you been doing. Maybe if she started it with something else he wouldn't have said anything.

Its just weird to see as soon as the camera starts rolling. I can't imagine them not having a conversation before they started filming

I know I'm finna sound like a "hater" but this dude ain't bringing **** to the table music wise. I was hella patient with him cause he from the crib but I can't do it fam. It's like he knows his music can be pure trash and he will still get money. I can't really get down with that. It's clear dude ain't got no respect for music/the arts. The worst part about this is people see the success he having and they are trying to emulate his wack *** style cause they think this will get them on.

He skeeted in your chick?

Cardi new song w the migos is easily the worst song I’ve heard this year. Terrible. Why

Makes the be careful joint sound like a masterpiece

Cardi new song w the migos is easily the worst song I’ve heard this year. Terrible. Why

Makes the be careful joint sound like a masterpiece

Nah. The song ain't that bad. Be careful is easily worse than this. Atlantic just have her a Migos throwaway

Back
Top Bottom