Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

FTR...I wouldn't accuse alot of these dudes of "stealing" sauce. Art inspires art. Everything is a remix in some form or another.

Alot of *****s shuffle thru different sauces/gimmicks until one sticks. Yams had the foresight to know that particular aesthetic was the one that was going to pop them off.

The problem with Flex is son been a certified cornball over 10 years ago back when he was sucking off any and every rapper that came up to the show to the point it was so transparent when some groups were beefing with each other.

Thing is he got older, tired, and less appreciated. This is when Hot97 were no longer the invincible #1 hip hop station in the tri-state. Angie left, they no longer have a strong morning show, Mr. Cee is severely washed and suspect. All Power did was take some of their defectors and grow their brand. All they really got left is Summer Jam.

So Flex naturally has gotten salty, add the fact a lot of these new dudes are whack and are getting mainstream success he's gonna be like this until he gets washed out the game too. **** accounts for all of his antics whether they're justified or not; going at Jay's snakes ways, ****ting on Pac's name, super salty after Kendrick's verse on Control, etc.

He gonna be like this until the new hottest NYC DJ takes his spot.

I don't think it's that deep.

Flex trolls on purpose. It gets his name in the news nationally to where he's still a brand. He's doing it intentionally.

The problem with Flex is son been a certified cornball over 10 years ago back when he was sucking off any and every rapper that came up to the show to the point it was so transparent when some groups were beefing with each other.

Thing is he got older, tired, and less appreciated. This is when Hot97 were no longer the invincible #1 hip hop station in the tri-state. Angie left, they no longer have a strong morning show, Mr. Cee is severely washed and suspect. All Power did was take some of their defectors and grow their brand. All they really got left is Summer Jam.

So Flex naturally has gotten salty, add the fact a lot of these new dudes are whack and are getting mainstream success he's gonna be like this until he gets washed out the game too. **** accounts for all of his antics whether they're justified or not; going at Jay's snakes ways, ****ting on Pac's name, super salty after Kendrick's verse on Control, etc.

He gonna be like this until the new hottest NYC DJ takes his spot.
Any DJ’s in the pipeline ? ...who really poppin in NYC?

Any DJ’s in the pipeline ? ...who really poppin in NYC?

As a personality, I don't see anyone taking Flex spot for a couple more years.

Although it's disturbing watching those Flex freestyles and instead of paying attention to any bars, he's on there taking selfies pouting his lips like a lil thotty

That whole Safari situation felt contrived, man.

He came in for an interview and went right into the sniffles after Angie introduced him.:lol:

'Special guest in the studio today...Safari'

*sniffle* 'Yeah, I just...I just...got...robbed.'

Definitely not funny if it happened, but his whole delivery felt like bad acting.:lol:

He really posted that ****, SMH. That's what you do when you really trying to make it. Trying to go viral and ****, got three white girls rapping the N word with no problem and ****.

Back
Top Bottom