Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That song future did with Kanye was awful.

I don't think future fell off, i think his career just catapulted to the next level

That ain't falling off to me. Honest came out when? Spring '14. Monster came out October '14. By this microwave new fan standard maybe that's falling off to them.

Falling off is Nas being doubted for years then coming back with Stillmatic. Dr Dre was doubted for years then dropped Chronic 2001.

I peeped Logic rapture doc. He gon win forever with that fanbase.

Dave East pops is hilarious. Jungle is a born goon man :lol:. A Boogie has a good foundation around him. Great to see.

Killer Mike and Nas had a dope convo.

Go in the future thread right before monster dropped....:lol:. He def fell off leading up to and with honest.

***** was saying RHQ took the spot. Future would tell you himself he fell off. If only briefly Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius
Yeah I remember that but people always say wild ****. Some people thought Thug was gonna take his spot. I can't say somebody fell off when it was only a few months between Honest and Monster.

I admit I was apart of the RHQ > Future wave :smh::lol:

After IPIWNSGI I was convinced Quan was up

youngboy prolly had to do tape wit birdman to get the sample cleared
scaledphpserver696filen.png

Flex goofy....but he ain’t lying :lol:.

It’s just funny hearing him act like it’s a hot take that’s been a secret or something. ***** been talking bout Travis’ biting and biting rocky style.

It ain’t nun new.
But didn’t asap rocky
Steal his stuff from the south though.....

The problem with Flex is son been a certified cornball over 10 years ago back when he was sucking off any and every rapper that came up to the show to the point it was so transparent when some groups were beefing with each other.

Thing is he got older, tired, and less appreciated. This is when Hot97 were no longer the invincible #1 hip hop station in the tri-state. Angie left, they no longer have a strong morning show, Mr. Cee is severely washed and suspect. All Power did was take some of their defectors and grow their brand. All they really got left is Summer Jam.

So Flex naturally has gotten salty, add the fact a lot of these new dudes are whack and are getting mainstream success he's gonna be like this until he gets washed out the game too. **** accounts for all of his antics whether they're justified or not; going at Jay's snakes ways, ****ting on Pac's name, super salty after Kendrick's verse on Control, etc.

He gonna be like this until the new hottest NYC DJ takes his spot.

Back
Top Bottom