Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cats like Flex make the old heads look even more corny. Son’s been dj’ing longer than some of these rappers have been alive. Instead of just sticking to celebrating the dope **** that’s coming out, he hops out the window with the occasional Twitter nonsense. The Travis/Rocky stuff is at least 3 years old. The heck are you discussing swag for fam? The quintessential corn ball. :lol:

Cats like Flex make the old heads look even more corny. Son’s been dj’ing longer than some of these rappers have been alive. Instead of just sticking to celebrating the dope **** that’s coming out, he hops out the window with the occasional Twitter nonsense. The Travis/Rocky stuff is at least 3 years old. The heck are you discussing swag for fam? The quintessential corn ball. :lol:

Its not random, I’m assuming it’s because Rocky is in the midst of the rollout for his new project but it doesn’t seem to be going that well judging by the fans reactions. _’s have been kinda ****ting on the loosies and lowkey tryna start a “Rocky fell off” meme on Twitter now lol

serious question: has there been any rapper that has fell off and bounced back to where they were or even higher? I can’t think of any right off the bat

serious question: has there been any rapper that has fell off and bounced back to where they were or even higher? I can’t think of any right off the bat

Nas
cats were writing him off as a serious MC after nastradaumus. Then ether happened :lol:

Jay-z was not lying when he said "I gave you life when ****** were forgetting you emcee"

2 Chainz, Wayne and Juicy J.

Wouldn’t say NaS, **** no. Nastradamus wasn’t a flop. That album went platinum and had successful singles. People think it was a flop or something cause of Jay but nah

2 Chainz, Wayne and Juicy J.

Wouldn’t say NaS, **** no. Nastradamus wasn’t a flop. That album went platinum and had successful singles. People think it was a flop or something cause of Jay but nah

Album sales weren't prevalent to you being dope back in 99-01ish, we cared about what you were spittin. Dudes thought Nas really fell off skill wise when he dropped nastradaumus. this is something that most fans can admit.

Back
Top Bottom