Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The amount of people thinking it was fake surprised me. Yall really don't like dude I see lol

Naw dude is good in my book. Only know him from interviews and he seems cool BUT

I feel like love and hip hop story lines never end lol .

Also i would of let Angie know the situation and cancelled the interview as opposed to going on there crying lol. Just seem like it was for promo

I would love to know what exactly chance the rapper brings to the audience and why he is so popular. It’s the weirdest thing ever to me, most underwhelming rapper I ever heard. And for him to get Grammys was straight weird. I hope i never have to hear him rap again

I would love to know what exactly chance the rapper brings to the audience and why he is so popular. It’s the weirdest thing ever to me, most underwhelming rapper I ever heard. And for him to get Grammys was straight weird. I hope i never have to hear him rap again
His music is good.

He can rap. Got dope beats. Another one of those rappers that has balanced lyricism with singing, crooning with good melodies.

Then there's his music content and message.

Pretty easy to see why he has such a large fan base.

The Juxtaposition of what *****s refer to as corny from some & accept as Passable by others is Bizarro land ****.
This ain't how it use to be.

I shrug my shoulders now when dudes call certain rappers corny cuz then what I see them praising most be straight trash to me.

Back
Top Bottom