Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t listen to radio

but, they don’t play ANY street music.

marlon-gif-251.gif

Still can't get into A Boogie. The _ sound like Dej Loaf and I don't hear all this talent he supposed to have. His features are cool I tried listening to his projects, ain't for me.

YG has two great albums under his belt.
Son knows how to make a song.
Right. Both his albums hard as ****. He showed improvement on Still Brazy. You can't just keep making the same ol turn up Mustard tracks. Still Brazy was some westcoast street **** with substance. Reminded me of a Spice 1 album.

Just re’d up 2 is what made me a yg/mustard fan. I remember I was trynna put people the homies on early and they wasn’t trynna hear it.

Right. Both his albums hard as ****. He showed improvement on Still Brazy. You can't just keep making the same ol turn up Mustard tracks. Still Brazy was some westcoast street **** with substance. Reminded me of a Spice 1 album.

Facts. I LOVE the fact that he kept it West coast. **** was dumb hard. Bring regionalism back. On God when I get my low low that’s the first album I’m playing.

Weekend new EP is straight. Still nothing trilogy quality but I’m glad he ditched the formula he was going for these past couple years. Idk if I’ll be replaying it but it was pretty good.

Weeknd new EP is straight. Still nothing trilogy quality but I’m glad he ditched the formula he was going for these past couple years. Idk if I’ll be replaying it but it was pretty good.

Why didn't you just post this in the Weeknd thread? :lol:

The bolded part was the most important thing for me though. I might've legit cut this **** off mid-listen if he gave us another 6 songs in that same pocket to add to the 40+ (including features) we've already gotten in the last few years.

Honestly
If I’m bein real
Weekend cool
But he stole prince
And M.J. style
Musically
How come folks don’t go at him about it
He just like a drug talking version of michael

Why didn't you just post this in the Weeknd thread? :lol:

The bolded part was the most important thing for me though. I might've legit cut this **** off mid-listen if he gave us another 6 songs in that same pocket to add to the 40+ (including features) we've already gotten in the last few years.

Lol I’ll pass. They prolly calling this the greatest already :lol:

Agreed. Dude was just using the same tempo same cadence for the last handful of songs.

Back
Top Bottom