Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t believe it but it could be true.

This Cardi B song is trash but birds gonna eat this **** up. Gonna be all over their social media. I’m beyond tired of the off beat rapping. She sound like she’s deaf, she’s off beat almost the whole ****in time.

Netflix Rapture looks interesting, I’m confused by some of the people they chose to follow. I’m gonna watch the NaS/Dave East episode. I might watch Just Blaze and TI episodes but I doubt it.

NORE cameo at NaS food spot, Hahahaha. He drink as **** getting emotional and his wife looking like a thot.

Killer Mike appearance, I need that song

Last edited:
I hope this incident with Fab isn't as bad as it looks, but if so its over for him man.

Surprisingly birds love fab regardless. They on my timeline calling saying wait til everything else (i agree), “he still fine” and “y’all get beat up by broke ****** every day” :smh:

Killer Mike said he dropping that song from The Rapture later.

I need that Dave and NaS song. I download all of Dave’s **** and never heard that before.

This Fab story wild :wow:
This **** kinda hard to believe. How you get your teeth knocked out with your father and brother there? **** not adding up. Really hop this isn't true. I hope them punches were mean't for her people, and not her. If all this is true, Fab a BAN.

Last edited:
Fab always seemed like a chill dude but you never know how people are in their personal lives. I was shocked when Chris Brown came out as a dude that beats women.

Yeah her ability to actually rap isn't there. It's essentially her just talking loud. No rhythm/flow/technical prowess at all.

But I disagree with y'all, I think the song picks up some steam and does well for her. People in the comments talking about "Drake should hop on it" and he I could see that happening and if it does...well...

Back
Top Bottom