Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They rushed it. Doesn't even sound like a finished record.

having a small background in audio engineering/mixing, this song is mixed horribly, that **** can throw off the whole vibe of the song

That new big tymers song they previewed on EDS a few days ago sounds TOO polished lol, so it goes either way

They rushed it. Doesn't even sound like a finished record.

Yeah it sounds like a reference track. Like the first draft they were supposed to go back and re-do. I'm really lost. The label must've got impatient and said just hand in whatever you have.

Cardi isnt the best rapper but I wouldn't say that AT ALL about her other singles. They actually sound good.

This is Amil with a ghostwriter and a female audience.

I don't know what to expect from an album from her and tbh I'm not really looking to find out.

That song is gonna be all over social media. Women are gonna say they can relate and that song is so real. It’s ****in terrible, she can’t rap at all.

Reactions: OTG

Yea she preggo

They gon blitz the news like 2-3 days before the album drop

That Cardi song is a hit though. Won’t be a bodak yellow....but it will do well.

She smartly interpolated Lauren Hill’s “Be there for me, there for me” part. Wonder if Lauren Hill gets a writing credit for that.

The song sounds familiar too. Can’t put my finger on it just yet.

He turned himself in, was booked...cited and released. That's different than receiving a citation in lieu of arrest.

They have text messages of him threatening her that date back to a previous incident. So if there is some elaborate conspiracy to bring Fab down...he didn't do him self any favors with those texts.

Yea Lauryn and the people who were sampled got their credit.

IMG_9193.jpg
IMG_9194.jpg
IMG_9195.jpg

That Cardi B song is awful but it looks like it's being well received by women right now.

She has that crowd in her back pocket which will make it hard for her to lose.

Back
Top Bottom