Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y'all gotta stop defending these rappers. They don't know you.

saying a sequence of events doesnt make sense =/= defending Fabolous

it seems like waiting for all facts to be laid out is now mysoginist or “defending rappers” what a time

saying a sequence of events doesnt make sense =/= defending Fabolous

it seems like waiting for all facts to be laid out is now mysoginist or “defending rappers” what a time

I mean if she's been hit, what do you need facts for?

:lol:

fam

not only is this dangerous logic

but nobody is even saying she didnt get hit

we’re just saying the narrative presented doesnt make sense

im not understanding what in your brain is making you equate “she didnt get hit at all she’s lying” and “how did skinny *** fabolous beat a *****es teeth out and threaten two whole entire grown *** men who also happen to be her father and brother with gunplay and he walks out without a scratch” as mutually exclusive sentiments

I still don't understand what about the story "doesn't add up".

Seemed pretty straightforward and simple to me.

He turned himself in for a reason. I know ****** wanna believe the whole "all a woman has to do is say you did it" idea but in reality...without probable cause...the police don't have a reason to arrest him.

Ya'll can't be serious with presenting the "what man would let someone hit their sister/daughter" card as some sort of defense. The internet is weird as hell.

He turned himself in for a reason. I know *****s wanna believe the whole "all a woman has to do is say you did it" idea but in reality...without probable cause...the police don't have a reason to arrest him.

for even the most goofiest of goofies, a ***** laying hands on your SISTER or DAUGHTER, beating her two front teeth out at that and then threating you with bullets are all infractions that are separately enough to incite some type of physical violence if not much worse...so i dont really see what “adds up” about a ***** doing all three consecutively and then walking out without a scratch and that ***** not being named Brock Lesnar in a kevlar suit...

He turned himself in for a reason. I know *****s wanna believe the whole "all a woman has to do is say you did it" idea but in reality...without probable cause...the police don't have a reason to arrest him.

I'm saying :lol:

I love breathe as the next man, but ****** is tryna play Sherlock Holmes analyzing this ***** when he turned himself in. And facts on the last part. I know someone who was just involved witg some **** he didnt do. They booked him for a day or two and let him go because there was nothing to go with. If They didn't have nothing to go with, there'd be no need to turn yourself in

for even the most goofiest of goofies, a ***** laying hands on your SISTER or DAUGHTER, beating her two front teeth out at that and then threating you with bullets are all infractions that are separately enough to incite some type of physical violence if not much worse...so i dont really see what “adds up” about a ***** doing all three consecutively and then walking out without a scratch and that ***** not being named Brock Lesnar in a kevlar suit...

Well great. Surely if you and everyone else know this....then Fab's lawyer shouldn't have much work to do.

All he has to do is present this to a judge...and surely a sane judge would agree.

again where am i saying that he didnt hit her at all and is innocent lol

I notice ****** do this alot on here.

Someone will suggest an idea based on a consistency of posts....and then claim that they didn't say what they're accused of because they didn't say it verbatim :lol:

If you're pointing everything that "doesn't add up" with the story....what are we supposed to take away from the totality of what you're saying?

Why wouldn't he turn himself in ? He's a public figure. You expect him to go on the run ?

Not turning yourself in doesn't equate to one going on the run. If there was nothing to book him for, he would've been fine. Him turning himself in make it look bad. Worse than if he was only accused

If there was nothing to book him for, he would've been fine

How is this not common sense? :lol:

The police need PROBABLE CAUSE to charge someone with a crime. The police are the ones who decided there was something he needed to turn himself in for....not the accuser.

What on earth we are debating here?

I notice *****s do this alot on here.

Someone will suggest an idea based on a consistency of posts....and then claim that they didn't say what they're accused of because they didn't say it verbatim :lol:

If you're pointing everything that "doesn't add up" with the story....what are we supposed to take away from the totality of what you're saying?

****** do do that all the time but i literally said in my first post on it that no one is saying that :lol: if shes missing teeth that she wasnt before this incident then that is a foregone conclusion that he hit her

all im saying is that the narrative of events presented doesnt make sense nothing more nothing less...maybe info is gonna be released at a later date that adds context... it could have very well happened like that but yall are lying if you say that “makes sense” for two grown men to stand there and watch that happen to their sister and daughter...at the wrath of skinny *** fabolous...

According to an affidavit of probable cause, while on a flight back from Los Angeles, the victim told police that Jackson, 40, said via text he wanted to hit her in the head with a baseball bat and that he would kill her but he "did not want to go out like that." The victim told police she was scared because of the March 7 incident. The victim was later punched by Jackson seven times in the face "causing severe damage to her two front teeth." She ended up losing her two front teeth, according to court documents.

Because of the incident, "the victim called her father to remove two handguns from the residence due to her fear that they may be used against her," according to the affidavit. When Jackson arrived at the Kenwood Street residence, he confronted the victim, her brother, and father, but then went to the upstairs of the residence looking for the handguns, which had been removed.

Unless I can't read....this says that her father was called AFTER the alleged incident.

You making it seem like they watched him beat her in front of them.

Unless I can't read....this says that her father was called AFTER the alleged incident.

:lol: at the idea of the daddy and brother watching and hoping that she got this

:lol: at the idea of the daddy and brother watching and hoping that she got this

even if they didnt watch lol...they still came that night right after she was beaten to the point where her teeth were ****** up

lets even consider the alternative perspective that he beat her and then days later they came to get the guns...he still threatened all of them with gunplay and had recently beat his daughter/sister....

yeah still doesnt make sense to me...

yeah im not saying she’s lying but i dont see how skinny swag rapper *** fabolous was able to punch her SEVEN times, pump fake her with a baseball bat and then promise a bullet to her and two WHOLE GROWN *** MEN with no immediate physical consequences...

unless they are “sweet” i dont see how that happens and even then not every zesty lip smacking limp wrist dude is necessarily a ***** when it comes down to fighting so there has to be more here

Y’all know the incident with him punching her and then her father/ brother stuff being there were 2 different incidents right?

He been with her 15+years it very well can be she didn’t tell them exactly what happened the first time because she don’t want him looking bad towards the fam and she knew she wasn’t leaving. (Weak women do this )

I dont Watch love and hip hop but twitter chicks saying that her brother isn’t “like that/about that life” so he probably is *****.

This story isn’t far fetched to me at all but nope it’s not true

maybe they’re just ***** and scared of Fab

He been with her 15+years it very well can be she didn’t tell them exactly what happened the first time because she don’t want him looking bad towards the fam and she knew she wasn’t leaving. (Weak women do this )

I dont Watch love and hip hop but twitter chicks saying that her brother isn’t “like that/about that life” so he probably is *****.

this could explain it

#southcarolina

once atlanta ****** outside of Nudy and his camp find out about jetsonmade so much beautiful music is going to be made

Back
Top Bottom