Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

YG is a bigger clown than 69. 69 seems like a real dude.
Suburban teens :smh::smh:

I'm interested to know how many of the tekashi fans and capers are actually black. Kinda wild how tekashi is "authentic" and black men or rappers who diss him are "clout chasers" or clowns or washed up or they try to degrade that person for his view points on tekashi.

Last edited:
the latina thottys luv 6ix9ine. suprised cardi b wasnt on the remix. most guys hate him til one his joints come on in the club/party lol then they rap along

Why is that when a rapper gets white fans, they kinda get discredited? Like because white people like their music, they’re not as good or they automatically sold out. Do African Americans own hip hop? :nerd:

Lol it’s only for convenience to hate. Every mainstream rapper up under the sun has white fans. Just a broke ***** mentality. “He GoT dEm WhItE fAnS” :lol

I'm interested to know how many of the tekashi fans and capers are actually black. Kinda wild how tekashi is "authentic" and black men or rappers who diss him are "clout chasers" or clowns or washed up or they try to degrade that person for his view points on tekashi.
Lol

What's funny about the 69 caping is just a year ago Soulja Boy was doing the same **** and got clowned too, people wanted to see him get his *** beat too. Soulja Boy basically gave dude the blue print. :lol:

Killer mike defending the same people that dismissed Philando Castile

:smh:

bottom line

This Promotor life too much. Getting my **** sucked in a party bus bathroom need the NT fam to **** with ya boy

This was mad random

The conversation questions gives me an idea.

I’m Black.
To me rappers who gang bang are clowns. Gang banging does more bad than good in communities and shouldn’t be glamorized by rappers. I like 69 because I think he’s trolling and showing gang banger rapppers how dumb they look. These gang banger rappers like yg are losing their minds because dude is claiming blood. This is my go to song in the gym

Lol it’s only for convenience to hate. Every mainstream rapper up under the sun has white fans. Just a broke ***** mentality. “He GoT dEm WhItE fAnS” :lol:

Lol

Yeah it’s terrible logic considering any rapper that’s made it past the local/regional level did so by making it into suburban neighborhoods where white kids were consuming the music and scaring the hell out of their parents.

Like ice t said on that episode of Oprah - “rap wasn’t a problem when it was just my homeboys listening to it. It became a problem when THEIR kids started listening to it.”

Is gang banging ever a necessity though?

Don't think he's trolling, but he's doing it for a reason. Don't know if he has good or bad intent behind it though.

Wearing a hat in the pool... :lol:

Probably wears a fitted when he goes sleep too lol...

Why is that when a rapper gets white fans, they kinda get discredited? Like because white people like their music, they’re not as good or they automatically sold out. Do African Americans own hip hop? :nerd:
There's a difference between getting white fans and catering to your white fans/pandering for white fans.

Like DMX is a great example, we know who he makes his music for but you'd be dumbstruck by that vid with a sea of white ppl reciting What's My Name or Get At Me Dog.

I must admit, this bromance between Ak and 69 is kinda entertaining. but at the same time, Ak needs to fall back on getting too close with some of these dudes. like how Joe was telling him to dead his relationship w/ XXX, cuz he doesnt want Ak to get caught up in all the drama and BS that X draws. same thing applies now with 69.

Back
Top Bottom