Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wheres this alleged video of CTG beating some guy up? I've never seen that one :lol:

According to CTG, it was a similar situation to the other vid. Someone recording while someone else pressed him. But he beat the brakes off dude that tried to press him so the vid was never released :lol

I tried to support one of my favorite artists and it seems like I won't receive the album for whatever reason.

Why?

He's too smart to be used by racist conservatives. You can preach how we need to arm ourselves and protect ourselves without being a pawn.
Its what the actual Black Panthers did.

Don't get why he on some bull **** when he doesn't have to be.

8D7660E2-8E9C-4B40-BF64-1CC0E611F5AB.jpeg

:rofl:

Why is that when a rapper gets white fans, they kinda get discredited? Like because white people like their music, they’re not as good or they automatically sold out. Do African Americans own hip hop? 8o

Why is that when a rapper gets white fans, they kinda get discredited? Like because white people like their music, they’re not as good or they automatically sold out. Do African Americans own hip hop? :nerd:

Usually the rappers who have a white dominated fanbase often relied on gimmicks to get them. And yes, we own hip hop. We need to be careful by letting these outsiders in . ****** like Lil Xan don't need to exist. You can't use our music which is making you money, yet **** on of raps legends.

You wouldn't say these rappers didn't just grow up culturally "white?"

Wouldn't rappers like Jay, 50, Drake, hell, maybe even Nas be pandering to "white" audiences?

Back
Top Bottom