Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Since when did "everybody knew about it" make snitching okay? :lol:

There's a lot of well known who killed who facts out there, that don't make it okay to openly be telling.

There's a lot of well known who killed who facts out there, that don't make it okay to openly be telling.
Exactly
I swear man
Suckas are taking over the world

Last edited:
Why is Jermaine Dupri snitching? Like damn, he could've told that story without talking about a murder :lol: :smh:

Like he think its all good cuz some of them dead :lol:

This was common knowledge b. And Puff is the one who lied on JD. I'd have a problem with a dude trying to hype himself up by making it look like Suge was scared of him, and then saying he said it was JD putting him in it. Especially if JD and Suge had no problems to the point he invited him to his birthday.

See. Another example of ******** hidden behind a wall of "pro-blackness" :lol:

He's appearing in a video for the N-*******-RA...an institution that doesn't give two ****s about ******. Then for good measure, he tosses in a "Wakanda" reference since that's the go-to symbol for black pride right now...knowing that's all it would take to rope the super woke ****** right into submission.

This was common knowledge b. And Puff is the one who lied on JD. I'd have a problem with a dude trying to hype himself up by making it look like Suge was scared of him, and then saying he said it was JD putting him in it. Especially if JD and Suge had no problems to the point he invited him to his birthday.
I have no problem with JD clearing up what Puff said and kind of saying what he said isn't true. Granted both are talking about what happened after the awards and doesn't really address why Suge did that or what his real issue was or with whom.

I'm just talking about how he went about it.

But it seems the consensus from yall is everybody knew about it so its okay or all of them dead so its cool to talk about.

I disagree on that :lol:

What this ***** on? What this ***** talking about?

tumblr_p4cff5SGbU1qjx6n6o1_500.gif

Last edited:

who is he telling on? to who? what legal repercussions are going to come from this

who is he telling on? to who? what legal repercussions are going to come from this
To me, you don't talk about who killed who even if both parties are dead. Not on camera for all of the world.

Perhaps its different to you.

It should be more than obvious who was told on if you listened to what JD said with the names he dropped.

Unless you thought wolf was an actual wolf (with opposable thumbs).

I been iffy on Killer Mike ever since he defended Bill Maher
Was this before or after he had his head up Bernie's *** for over a year?

so he’s “telling on” someone who’s been dead for 20 years...to N.O.R.E.?

y’all applying street logic to the wrong places lol

Reactions: OTG
so he’s “telling on” someone who’s been dead for 20 years...to N.O.R.E.?

y’all applying street logic to the wrong places lol
:lol: to Nore.

Like you aint just watch it.

Yes, JD was out here telling to Nore in a private setting.

I have guns and like Mike, but he's been way off about them for years. He goes about it the wrong way.

He says he's from the south, and was raised in the church so they have conservative beliefs. That doesn't make them any less wrong.

He's too smart to be used by racist conservatives. You can preach how we need to arm ourselves and protect ourselves without being a pawn.

I have guns and like Mike, but he's been way off about them for years. He goes about it the wrong way.

He says he's from the south, and was raised in the church so they have conservative beliefs. That doesn't make them any less wrong.

He's too smart to be used by racist conservatives. You can preach how we need to arm ourselves and protect ourselves without being a pawn.
or maybe not

I read something that has stuck with me, and see it to be true

“If every black man went out and bought/registered guns today, tomorrow the gun laws would change”

Back
Top Bottom