Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Blocboy washes drake low key. Drake should’ve just did the hook. When I hear *** come thru.... **** just hard b pause.

Isaiah Rashad had his skirt pulled all the way up.

Logic looking like a clown and a fraud off those old tweets :lol:

Depends on how old they are but its pretty genius to pull up these old tweets cuz from the time that Twitter got popular to now isn't that long ago. In a matter of 5 ton6 years dudes really switch up hard.

Last edited:
Isaiah Rashad had his skirt pulled all the way up.

Logic looking like a clown and a fraud off those old tweets :lol:

Depends on how old they are but its pretty genius to pull up these old tweets cuz from the time that Twitter got popularf to now isn't that long ago. In a matter of 5 ton6 years dudes really switch up hard.

whats crazy is in maybe 14-15 they did the same **** to the ****** who were popping then.

rockie fresh was dissing ross and tyler to wale. i think he actually really went in on wale. Isaiah rashad too.

NT doesnt embed imgur so i can’t post it but he said “Dom Kennedy is gonna be the best thing that happens to Ross and the worst thing that happens to Wale” :lol:

I know Dom getting that independent money but damn I wanted to see Dom sign to MMG for the dynasty that would bring.

It would be a trip to see Dom hosting strip clubs and on BET Red Carpets and on shaderoom and ****

Pulling up old tweets is corny. People evolve, have new experiences, get new information, change their opinion, etc.

That isn’t to reference to any specific person mentioned in here though. Just in general.

Appreciate the apology and explanation....but he again allowed himself to be played.

Any critical thinking, nuanced, Black person knows that the NRA isn’t your ally or outlet. Killer Mike’s problem is he tries to find cultural similarities with outside groups that seem “shocking” on the surface.

Here, his “southern, conservative roots” are the “in” to draw as a commonality with a group you wouldn’t think he’d associate with. Guys like KIller Mike. while being “well meaning”....often fall into their vanity of being “outside the box” thinkers....and that leads them to championing impractical, harmful stuff that they really haven’t thought through.

I can understand Mike talking about sitting down with ppl who don't usually agree with to get that opposing view but you have to be in a controlled neutral setting for **** like that.

If not you gonna get played. How he don't got ppl around him to tell him they'd switch that entire situation up.

Pulling up old tweets is corny. People evolve, have new experiences, get new information, change their opinion, etc.

That isn’t to reference to any specific person mentioned in here though. Just in general.
I mean yeah, if we talking about using slurs or political or societal view but dudes opinions always have some truth in them. Especially when its opinions about rappers and their music (if it ain't just some straight up hating ****).

Some of these 4 or 5 year gaps don't leave room for much evolution.

Ain't like somebody pulled up their myspace profiles and tried to "expose them" :lol

yeah if you younger than 35-40 and grew up with myspace/twitter/facebook/forums in your formative years/20’s then anyone can have posts like this pulled on them

I can understand Mike talking about sitting down with ppl who don't usually agree with to get that opposing view but you have to be in a controlled neutral setting for **** like that.

If not you gonna get played. How he don't got ppl around him to tell him they'd switch that entire situation up.

I mean yeah, if we talking about using slurs or political or societal view but dudes opinions always have some truth in them. Especially when its opinions about rappers and their music (if it ain't just some straight up hating ****).

Some of these 4 or 5 year gaps don't leave room for much evolution.

Ain't like somebody pulled up their myspace profiles and tried to "expose them" :lol:

Wasn’t it lonzo ball that had some crazy trash *** top 5 rappers that had drake and lil Wayne in it or something? :lol:

That’s definitely doing to be a learning experience one day.....I hope.

Edit:

4E6CFBFF-32EE-4163-B43C-B8B896A1ACF9.jpeg

giphy.gif

Wasn’t it lonzo ball that had some crazy trash *** top 5 rappers that had drake and lil Wayne in it or something? :lol:

That’s definitely doing to be a learning experience one day.....I hope.

Edit:

4E6CFBFF-32EE-4163-B43C-B8B896A1ACF9.jpeg

giphy.gif

Hate when my generation does this. Zo’s Top 5 is perfectly fine and makes TONS of sense. West Coast kid born in 1998 should have Pac, X, Wayne and Future and 50 in his personal top 5. Nothing wrong with that at all

You better have KRS or Grandmaster Caz in your top 5 using that mero gif. Cuz anybody that came up before you will have a diff top 5.

Back
Top Bottom