Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

9D7F75D1-9B1F-499D-A880-E0A49D7C049F.jpeg

soulja-boy-shooting.gif

No doubt even with
Idc, get all these clowns off the street. It’s like thieves from every city got together and decided they gonna go hard with the home invasions, car jackings and robberies from now on. The illest part, they won’t rob you on the spot, rather follow you home first then do it or send the wolves back later to get everything.

No doubt even with

Idc, get all these clowns off the street. It’s like thieves from every city got together and decided they gonna go hard with the home invasions, car jackings and robberies from now on. The illest part, they won’t rob you on the spot, rather follow you home first then do it or send the wolves back later to get everything.
Funny you said this. I been reading recently about this organized group of Chileans that go to diff cities in Canada, US and diff countries in Europe posing as tourists but theyre all this organized team of thieves. They break into homes in affluent neighborhoods and send everything back to Chile, then dip the country as quickly as they came.

No doubt even with

As I get older this is how I feel.

They aren't just getting after opps.

When you went to Atlanta one of the things you used to want to do was go to Lennox.

If this was the cover art for a solo future song, my girl and her friends would be in an uproar and tellin me how he's a misogynistic dawg *** N'

but its Megan's song....so of course its "yasssss sis, fire emoji fire emoji fire emoji" instead :lol:

Future isn't even misogynistic lol.

Still tryna figure out how they put that narrative on dude.

Stop it. A large subset of his own fanbase even plays up to it

EP_4ENgU0AAxVub.jpg

ku8ag8yel6871.png

So because some people make meme's using the word he is one?

You don't see how flawed that logic is?

Misogynistic has gained a whole new level and meaning from the internet.

It's right along with toxic and gaslighting. It has no real meaning now and is just used.

Basically.

Anytime a man does something a woman doesn't like those words are thrown.

So because some people make meme's using the word he is one?

You don't see how flawed that logic is?

You can play dumb if you want...but again a LARGE subset of his OWN fanbase plays up to the idea of him being "hard on ****"...and yes memes are an example of that.

I don't care what singular word you want to label him...but Future has a ton of misogynistic rap lyrics just like alot of ******.

Lol dog future has been talking about pissing on chicks for over a decade lol

(the hook)

(2:56

(0:55)

If it's between two consenting adults what's the issue?

"At what point does personal responsibility become a factor in this equation? I see piss coming I move. She saw piss coming she stayed."

You can play dumb if you want...but again a LARGE subset of his OWN fanbase plays up to the idea of him being "hard on ****"...and yes memes are an example of that.

I don't care what singular word you want to label him...but Future has a ton of misogynistic rap lyrics just like alot of ******.

Online persona created by fans and reality are two separate things. You'd be hard pressed to find a successful male rapper w/o songs and lyrics that can't be classified as misogynistic.

Why does Future get deemed as the poster child for misogyny and you have Rick Ross out here dropping verses about drugging women? Big Pimpin was pretty misogynistic if you ask me.

What about J Cole's No Role Modelz? "F*** them then we kick em to to door"? Like you can go down the list but Future is the one that get's that title. Seems like selective outrage to me.

Online persona created by fans and reality are two separate things. You'd be hard pressed to find a successful male rapper w/o songs and lyrics that can't be classified as misogynistic.

Why does Future get deemed as the poster child for misogyny and you have Rick Ross out here dropping verses about drugging women? Big Pimpin was pretty misogynistic if you ask me.

What about J Cole's No Role Modelz? "F*** them then we kick em to to door"? Like you can go down the list but Future is the one that get's that title. Seems like selective outrage to me.

So is your argument that Future isn't misogynistic or that other rappers are too? Because one of these wasn't being argued.

If it's between two consenting adults what's the issue?

"At what point does personal responsibility become a factor in this equation? I see piss coming I move. She saw piss coming she stayed."

I get where you’re going

He has no “worse” lyrics about women than most mainstream rappers, actually kinda a poster child for tricks lyrically, and yet because of the memes/people using his lyrics as captions/city boy rhetoric, and him somewhat playing into it with the “I’m good luv enjoy” type stuff he’s “misogynistic”

We have rap legends that were deeply involved with pimping I'm sure future is far from the poster child for misogynists.

He kinda just started wearing it street the Ciara breakup.

The Ciara breakup is when chicks really started pushing that “toxic” and misogynist **** on Future…Then yo started to lean into it and fans ran with the the memes n all that

Ask a woman why they don’t like him
And it won’t even be the lyrics, they’ll get into Ciara, Russ Wilson and all baby mothers/kids he has :lol: :smh:

The Ciara breakup is when chicks really started pushing that “toxic” and misogynist **** on Future…Then yo started to lean into it and fans ran with the the memes n all that

Ask a woman why they don’t like him
And it won’t even be the lyrics, they’ll get into Ciara, Russ Wilson and all baby mothers/kids he has :lol: :smh:
What's wild is it looks like he takes care of his kids, other ****** kids, and his bms... I get that he has a lot of them but they also knew he had what he had when they laid down with him.

Back
Top Bottom