Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Vory might end up being a cash cow for Meek. I know people are still sleeping on his music but he did a lot of work with Ye on Donda 1. It will be interesting to see where his career goes.

Meek turning into a solid A&R. He could've had Roddy & Melli, and he was able to actually sign Vory.

I could see him pulling a Yo Gotti and actually having a solid roster of legit artist under him in his later years.

Man Meek not capable of running no label or putting nobody on, doggy has signed several people and ain’t none of them took off and they all end up leaving salty. Even just recently, he had the hitkidd dude signed to DC for a minute and dropped the ball and had him airing out the business on the net, he coulda had Big Glo and the rest of her crew probably off the strength of that lol fast forward to now hitkidd produced the new Meg/Future track and probably on his way to being the hottest producer in the game and Meek had that ***** on the bench spamming his IG comments

Man Meek not capable of running no label or putting nobody on, doggy has signed several people and ain’t none of them took off and they all end up leaving salty. Even just recently, he had the hitkidd dude signed to DC for a minute and dropped the ball and had him airing out the business on the net, he coulda had Big Glo and the rest of her crew probably off the strength of that lol fast forward to now hitkidd produced the new Meg/Future track and probably on his way to being the hottest producer in the game and Meek had that ***** on the bench spamming his IG comments

I think he can identify talent.

but I don't think his personality fits the exec role. He's way too emotional.

I think he can identify talent.

but I don't think his personality fits the exec role. He's way too emotional.

He seem selfish like he don’t want his artists to be bigger than him but that’s exactly what you gotta do if you want your artist to blow… That’s what Ross did with him and Wale, he put his arm around them, gave them features and shine and they both got bigger than Rozay at a point

Tb to a message from Constable Clifford
C5BF1E52-7C07-48B2-B23D-B8230EB4EBE1.jpeg
Thug and Lucci ain’t out-of-towners tho 🤷🏽‍♂️ Easy to point his way but I highly doubt it’s him….It’s someone y’all least expect :lol:

I would hope meek has matured to the point where he could attempt to run a successful label..he should know himself that his career is slowly on the decline..his best bet is attaching himself to new talent and feeding off of their success

Who's going to know the inner workings of a gang unless they're in it? There were real deal criminal ****** who don't rap that committed the most heinous acts in both the YFN and YSL Ricos and that's what really took them down.

So unless Killer Mike, TI, whoever....was close enough to those situations to have real intel...this is more internet fan fiction.

The original Notorious...

When Biggie says " “From the Mississippi down to the East Coast" he means the origin of his name / single - taken from B1.

B1 released this single and created the alter ego "Big Daddy".

After a 1992 Calvin Lockhart lawsuit over the name "Biggie Smalls" Biggie / Bad Boy could no longer use that moniker.

Puff heard B1's single.

Biggie became "Notorious BIG" / "Big Poppa" after B1's "Notorious B1" / "Big Daddy" persona.

Even used the exact same sample, flow, and rags to riches theme.

The rest is history...

"Brooklyn keeps on takin it" - KRS ONE

diddy-puffy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom