Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Who woulda thought French would at the level he's at now.

It’s really crazy to me. if you woulda told me in 07-08…that French would be where he is…instead of let’s say, JR Writer or something…I woulda laughed at you.

Shoot, he shot past ALL his contemporaries for real. Waaaay past em. And his networking, social climbing and hustle is super impressive.

French and Max was such a good duo.

Max and Stacks

French and Chinx

Smh

Coke Wave was hard. Can't stand Jim Jones but the Members of Byrdgang mixtape was a classic. I heard Max B is getting out next year, too bad he missed his windows. A 40yo rapper coming off a 10 year hiatus won't have much of a market besides the people who rocked with him before he got locked up. Plus Max was still relatively local when he caught the case, only the northeast nd midatlantic knew his music like that.

Max B would’ve been a superstar. And I think the landscape of NYC rap and sound looks different today.

***** was getting blackballed, fighting cases and still going crazy.

I think he woulda had a Gucci Mane type arc…where *****s finally caught up to it after a while.

Tb to a message from Constable Clifford
C5BF1E52-7C07-48B2-B23D-B8230EB4EBE1.jpeg

Wavy my guy but you are smoking A1 dope if you really think Max would’ve been anything close to Gucci.

He would’ve been a regional talent with a consistent fan base like Spitta at best.

Sometimes you can really tell who bought them Rich Yung shirts faithfully up in here smh

Back
Top Bottom