Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

3a2fb93a7c0116f
Lies

Facts. The natural instinct of a NY ***** who moved from NY usually follows the same pattern.
-get fed up with NY
-move to Atlanta (some still give Miami a shot)
-some occasionally will move back to NY.

But moving to Atl seems like part of our natural migration pattern :lol:
We gotta link this weekend before I leave

I say it before, and I’ll say it again. Lil Wyte truly Ahead of his time. And he wasn’t no white rapper that was a gimmick. Could go bar for bar and *****s ACTUALLY F’d with him. The dusty down bad white folks genuinely and naturally loved him too :lol:. And apparently, he still a factor in them circles somewhat. Paul & Juicy J laced him something crazy. And you gotta think, those were their 2nd tier beats.

They too…ahead of their time. But they STILL a factor. MFers going to be sampling Paul & Juicy J every 5 years, for the next 20 or so years. It’s already happened numerous times, on major records.

And Pat really got one of the best discographies on the low. Them *****s had cheat codes, with the production and flows.

I’m bout to watch choices right now

Anybody with a brain knows Durk is next on the chopping block. If YSL is labeled a street gang what the hell is OTF. Durk is really out on bond for attempted murder, had a shootout at his crib in the suburbs, lost his right hand King Von in the middle of Atlanta and steady raps about beefing with opps. Then the whole O block raid in Chicago right after the ysl crew got locked up.
Durk is going to prison regardless of a RICO. Not really sure why his case is taking so long he’s basically wasting time being on bond.

Yeah, but if Meek gonna hit up his artists on twitter to beef with them, then his artists are gonna lose respect for him.

I was thinking the same. Will he have the personality to be an exec. He's the first wanting to vent and voice his frustration. What if his artist do the same nut **** he does online with label and career issues.

Back
Top Bottom