Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They was the first Detroit rappers I heard of after Big Sean. That tape with Jeezy and YG

Then these guys and Icewear Vezzo. Which is why it’s surprising he’s still popping now or only got bigger cuz this was mid 2010’s

Smh at Pablo. Young ***** fumbled. Vezz longevity crazy, cuz usually it’s a revolving door. Somebody new break out every summer and disappear. Vezz might be the only ***** with a legit local classic project, idk a ***** that don’t Know the clarity 2 word for word front to back. Sitting down took him to another level, he got his business right and found his niche. He probably hotter in the south rn than here.

Which one of y'all be hitting this move in the club

That’s boogies move. He did that at the CMG show here back in May and the girls went crazy. Yo Gotti is washed tho if you ask me, plus I think he had something to do with the Dolph murder so I really don’t like dude.

Last edited:
It’s hella New Yorkers in Atlanta. China Mac is better here than Miko himself. He’s running scared.

Facts. The natural instinct of a NY ***** who moved from NY usually follows the same pattern.
-get fed up with NY
-move to Atlanta (some still give Miami a shot)
-some occasionally will move back to NY.

But moving to Atl seems like part of our natural migration pattern :lol:

Anybody with a brain knows Durk is next on the chopping block. If YSL is labeled a street gang what the hell is OTF. Durk is really out on bond for attempted murder, had a shootout at his crib in the suburbs, lost his right hand King Von in the middle of Atlanta and steady raps about beefing with opps. Then the whole O block raid in Chicago right after the ysl crew got locked up.

Durk said it is not real. So it’s not real

Back
Top Bottom