Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He has Very also. He's been up there for a minute.

I was shocked when I found out. He was hot in Philly like seven/eight years ago.
Vory might end up being a cash cow for Meek. I know people are still sleeping on his music but he did a lot of work with Ye on Donda 1. It will be interesting to see where his career goes.

Meek turning into a solid A&R. He could've had Roddy & Melli, and he was able to actually sign Vory.

I could see him pulling a Yo Gotti and actually having a solid roster of legit artist under him in his later years.

Seen somebody compare Mozzy on CMG to Snoop on No Limit and I think it’s a pretty fair comparison. He’s clearly an outsider to the label but still manages to make good music with them.
That's a decent comparison..it shows how powerful Gotti is in the industry.. because honestly mozzy is just as big as moneybagg yo if not bigger but he felt signing to cmg would take him to that next level

Seen somebody compare Mozzy on CMG to Snoop on No Limit and I think it’s a pretty fair comparison. He’s clearly an outsider to the label but still manages to make good music with them.
Definitely a fair comparison. Not really a bad thing for Mozzy either he is probably getting more exposure in areas where people would've overlooked him.

Definitely a fair comparison. Not really a bad thing for Mozzy either he is probably getting more exposure in areas where people would've overlooked him.
Still crazy how big Mozzy got when he wasn't allowed to leave Cali until like 2018. He is the biggest rapper outta Sacramento. C-Bo and Brotha Lynch never had Mozzy's buzz.

Vory might end up being a cash cow for Meek. I know people are still sleeping on his music but he did a lot of work with Ye on Donda 1. It will be interesting to see where his career goes.

Meek turning into a solid A&R. He could've had Roddy & Melli, and he was able to actually sign Vory.

I could see him pulling a Yo Gotti and actually having a solid roster of legit artist under him in his later years.
Yeah, but if Meek gonna hit up his artists on twitter to beef with them, then his artists are gonna lose respect for him.

Crips was bigger than the Bloods in the 90's though
Who was bigger than Pac? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

D9779401-D446-4A6A-99E5-84CBD8F8C6AE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom