Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn. Can’t just stack and stay out the way :smh:

That lady isn’t playing any games.

Not surprising to be honest. Atlanta’s been getting hot for years, so they were bound to come down with the hammer. Plus, all the crimes that seemed to have escalated during 2020 up to now probably had the officials saying enough is enough.

And there’s probably an end goal to change the perception of Atlanta as well. “Clean up the city” and all that. During covid, out of towners were flocking to the city because we opened up from lockdown early as hell (we were shut down from March til May iirc), so people from all over were coming to enjoy the city. But whether they came for a weekend, or to move permanently, a lot of problems came too. Bring the out of town problems and mix with the preexisting problems, and things just got too wild for some.

Last edited:
Yikes

All the smart ones gonna move out of Atlanta asap. And that’s probably what the goals are behind these investigations

As long as it state/local charges, I wouldn’t be surprised if some really try this.

I got a suspicion of the 2 she may be talking about, but I don’t want to call that energy toward ******.

I could never live in Atlanta. Occasional vacation? Yeah. But I couldn’t live there. It’s too much like Broward and Dade county.

If I want to be around well you do black people, I’d rather live in Houston or DC/VA

Not surprising to be honest. Atlanta’s been getting hot for years, so they were bound to come down with the hammer. All the crimes that seemed to have escalated during 2020 up to now probably had the officials saying enough is enough.

And there’s probably an end goal to change the perception of Atlanta as well. “Clean up the city” and all that. During covid, out of towners were flocking to the city because we opened up from lockdown early as hell (we were shut down from March til May iirc), so people from all over were coming to enjoy the city. But whether they came for a weekend, or to move permanently, a lot of problems came too. Bring the out of town problems and mix with the preexisting problems, and things just got too wild for some.
I think that this was happening way before 2020. It just seemed that it became more glaringly obvious.

Not surprising to be honest. Atlanta’s been getting hot for years, so they were bound to come down with the hammer. All the crimes that seemed to have escalated during 2020 up to now probably had the officials saying enough is enough.

Keisha quit, police chief quit and brian kemp's dumb*** loosening up the gun laws even more. Add that to people not recovering from the pandemic and here we are. These indictments are a last ditch effort to scare the hell out of all these gang reppin rappers that keep moving here and bringing beefs and violence with them.

I think that this was happening way before 2020. It just seemed that it became more glaringly obvious.

Yeah I had to revise my post. I was trying to say all the crime that was happening prior to 2020, then with the wild **** seemingly going into overdrive since 2020.

Man they need to leave these lil ****** here to hold it down and the A&R’s or whoever and go to Cuba or some ****. :lol: Baby and Future too. Hell even if I was damn Wop I’d have at least an eyebrow raised lol.

She’s bold to say that we should expect two more high profile rico indictments in the next 60 days though. Mf’s about to leave and never come back.

Man they need to leave these lil ****** here to hold it down and the A&R’s or whoever and go to Cuba or some ****. :lol: Baby and Future too. Hell even if I was damn Wop I’d have at least an eyebrow raised lol.

Aint this the ***** from those Stone Mountain Hood Vlogs? :lol:

Good luck trying to run from Rico charges as a high profile rapper. These do it for the gram dudes don’t know the first thing about falling off the grid.

That’s the confusing part, because my understanding of rico is that it’s a federal charge. But Thug and YSL have a state rico offense. I’m of the understanding that if you get one state charge, their jurisdiction doesn’t transfer over to another locale if you moved.

1657850664483.jpeg

Leave.

That’s the confusing part, because my understanding of rico is that it’s a federal charge. But Thug and YSL have a state rico offense. I’m of the understanding that if you get one state charge, their jurisdiction doesn’t transfer over to another locale if you moved.
Gunna had been living in Cali. They gave him 24 hours to come back or they would extradite him. Warrants are nationwide so good luck trying to be a rapper on the run.

Wouldn’t there be a police report or medical records to confirm how many bullet wounds 50 had when they shot em?

Lying about the assailant is weird though. Unless it was 50 trying to placate Preme and the God B guy. Maybe he wanted to lull them into a false sense of security until he could actually get revenge. Or maybe the ***** really was just lying to prop up the image. 50 a diabolical ***** so you can never really tell.

I think because the dude Hommo was dead 50 used that to be slick when asked about it

"What happened to the guy that shot you?"

"Oh he's dead now 😏"

That was always his response. It wouldn't fit his hood superman image if the _ that shot him 9 times was still alive. Dude was still roaming around all through 50's come up and peak years. Died in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom