Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Seeing how Bleu talked on MDWOG & how he move, I figure he was doing him a solid.
Dude been sitting & getting acquainted with alot of 'labels', sound like Boosie just tryna make Bleu moves represent his record company wen there's dead weight ova there

That man ain’t have to list his kids as some of those artists :lol: :smh:

Dudes need to realize that not everyone gone blow. It’s just like sports….

Every first round pick isn’t going to pan out. I wish dudes would stop thinking that everyone is going to be successful.

All 20 of them listed names was gone get a “bag”? Hell no :lol:

Weed is legalized in Virginia. I think that's the furthest state down South. It's decriminalized in Savannah (City) and Fulton County in GA. Wouldn't be surprised if it's eventually legalized totally in GA within the next few years.

It's crazy cause whenever I drive to the dispensary in Illinois from Milwaukee, for my gummies (they help me sleep) I rarely see us black folks in there. It's usually nothing but white or Hispanic people.
Really think about taking the trip from MKE to Michigan. IL still too expensive to me.

Dead *** I been to a ton of dispensaries and it's never been predominately black. LIKE NEVER!

Seeing how Bleu talked on MDWOG & how he move, I figure he was doing him a solid.
Dude been sitting & getting acquainted with alot of 'labels', sound like Boosie just tryna make Bleu moves represent his record company wen there's dead weight ova there

Bleu had been bubbling forever (I’m not a fan and never been) but he really did blow once he got attached the boosie. His career was teetering for a minute

The labels came after he blew up

Gunna had been living in Cali. They gave him 24 hours to come back or they would extradite him. Warrants are nationwide so good luck trying to be a rapper on the run.

It’s been working for Keef for damn near a decade when it comes to Chicago unless I’m mistaken.

Maybe it’s the severity of the cases that a person gets that determines the likelihood of different states working in tandem to bring you in on some local indictments.

giphy.gif

It’s been working for Keef for damn near a decade when it comes to Chicago unless I’m mistaken.

Maybe it’s the severity of the cases that a person gets that determines the likelihood of different states working in tandem to bring you in on some local indictments.
Technically they could go get him but his charges are misdemeanors. If a couple weak misdemeanor charges keep chief keef away from Chicago forever it’s good enough for them. Felonies though, especially for the stuff that falls under rico, they will go all out to bring you in.

Chief Keef has an open warrant for skipping court on a dui stop. You’re not hiding in a different state for a serious offense. You are 100% getting extradited on a RICO

Been waiting on this one for months now. It was supposed to drop a couple weeks back and I started thinking he shelved it.

That CMG is hard but this might be the BIGGEST album of the week.

Back
Top Bottom