Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't get it. It's not smoking a cigarette. Just like you can't drive around drinking henny. Dudes always do it though. They're giving the cops reason to search their car with probable cause.

Honestly if I wasn't high out of my mind I wouldn't have crashed my whip.

That **** should be taken as serious as drunk driving
Pretty much. With all the different strains and how each individual reacts to it differently, no reason people should be smoking and driving. In Boosie's case, he appeared to be the passenger, however, you're in Georgia of all places moving like you in Cali.

Weed is legalized in Virginia. I think that's the furthest state down South. It's decriminalized in Savannah (City) and Fulton County in GA. Wouldn't be surprised if it's eventually legalized totally in GA within the next few years.

It's crazy cause whenever I drive to the dispensary in Illinois from Milwaukee, for my gummies (they help me sleep) I rarely see us black folks in there. It's usually nothing but white or Hispanic people.

Laws are laws but it doesn’t always mean they are right…Most of the rest of the country can move around not worrying bout weed but a select few places still want life to be like 1950, unfortunate for those folks that gotta deal with it in that aspect

But yea yo can just move to Cali or something if he doesn’t really wanna get hassled bout smoking on the regular
Smoking and driving isnt cool and gets treated the same as drinking and driving. When they legalized weed here they were cracking down heavy on that.

Dont get me started on texting/using phone while driving. That **** pisses me off too.
Honestly if I wasn't high out of my mind I wouldn't have crashed my whip.

That **** should be taken as serious as drunk driving
Glad you are alive and well.

Glad to hear agriculture is being talked about. Specially now, when they talking food shortages. People forget food comes from the soil, not just the store. If you got even a little bit of property, you can definitely put it to good use. Just copped 20 birds the other day. Next year, goats and sheep if things go right.

Someone should start a thread. Feel like regular people gonna have to start dabbling in that the next 20 years even on a small level

Gonna assume T-Pain was very drunk yet still aware at the viral possibility

Bruh was on there confused if he wanted to call Chris Brown a princess :lol:

“He’s a princess. Maybe he’s not a princess but maybe he is cause that’s princess behavior. That’s my ***** tho.”

Let Ak bait him off the deep end for views. But since he’s already doing **** like this they should do a show :lol:

Damn. ****** tried to pull a fast one on Boosie. See em’ in court. No need to even play around with that street ****. All that happens is someone dies/gets hurt, someone gets a charge/goes to jail, and no one gets the money.

Surprised Boosie turnt down 2Ms
Just gon have to go back n forth wit lawyers if Bleu not gon have his bak wit it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom