Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's interesting. 50 even said Hommo shot him in Many Men.

50 played in to the image

He lied about a few things. Like how many times he was shot. And I always thought the order of protection was real, but it was because of Supreme. It's just that everyone was caught up in image and 50 looked the part with the muscles.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t there be a police report or medical records to confirm how many bullet wounds 50 had when they shot em?

Lying about the assailant is weird though. Unless it was 50 trying to placate Preme and the God B guy. Maybe he wanted to lull them into a false sense of security until he could actually get revenge. Or maybe the ***** really was just lying to prop up the image. 50 a diabolical ***** so you can never really tell.

Wouldn’t there be a police report or medical records to confirm how many bullet wounds 50 had when they shot em?

Lying about the assailant is weird though. Unless it was 50 trying to placate Preme and the God B guy. Maybe he wanted to lull them into a false sense of security until he could actually get revenge. Or maybe the ***** really was just lying to prop up the image. 50 a diabolical ***** so you can never really tell.

If I recall correctly it was already out there that he only got shot five times. It's just that everyone tuned out Irv and Ja.

and that's a HIPAA violation. Medical records aren't available like court proceedings.

Just smoke at home for now. I promise they won’t bother you at the crib. Hopefully Stacy Abrams wins and decriminalizes weed in throughout the whole state and not just Fulton county.
It’s the south, specifically the Bible Belt where vice laws are always at least a quarter century behind…It’s a long shot especially with the current climate where laws are being rolled back to more conservative :smh:

It’s the south, specifically the Bible Belt where vice laws are always at least a quarter century behind…It’s a long shot especially with the current climate where laws are being rolled back to more conservative :smh:

Bible Belt or not, there's spots in the world you simply can't smoke trees. But cats be addicted.

Bible Belt or not, there's spots in the world you simply can't smoke trees. But cats be addicted.
Laws are laws but it doesn’t always mean they are right…Most of the rest of the country can move around not worrying bout weed but a select few places still want life to be like 1950, unfortunate for those folks that gotta deal with it in that aspect

But yea yo can just move to Cali or something if he doesn’t really wanna get hassled bout smoking on the regular

Laws are laws but it doesn’t always mean they are right…Most of the rest of the country can move around not worrying bout weed but a select few places still want life to be like 1950, unfortunate for those folks that gotta deal with it in that aspect

But yea yo can just move to Cali or something if he doesn’t really wanna get hassled bout smoking on the regular

I live here and I’m still not taking any chances. That’s a DUI. Traveling with it is fine but I’m not hotboxing the whip anymore.

This isn't true. What state in the south can you smoke weed in? It's only a handful of states.

Just smoke at home for now. I promise they won’t bother you at the crib. Hopefully Stacy Abrams wins and decriminalizes weed in throughout the whole state and not just Fulton county.

I don't get it. It's not smoking a cigarette. Just like you can't drive around drinking henny. Dudes always do it though. They're giving the cops reason to search their car with probable cause.

This isn't true. What state in the south can you smoke weed in? It's only a handful of states.
Where do you think most of the “select few states” I stated are ? :lol: …Any red state they still act like weed is crack, other than that nobody trippin off lil weed possessions

A3F97DE6-CE21-4842-AC15-9B9AAAC567BB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom