Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

E1C6CB0B-68F1-4196-B17C-92D5EFC9A488.png

Travis listening to the best hip hop album of all time. 🙏🏿

Wallo definitely wasn't with none of the **** Gillie was talking.
Wallo don’t be wit a lot of the **** he be on. I believe tony the closer when he was sayin wallo be disagreeing with that ***** a lot behind closed doors but don’t say **** about it. How he neve address the video that went the complete opposite of how he said it went.

Wallo don’t be wit a lot of the **** he be on. I believe tony the closer when he was sayin wallo be disagreeing with that ***** a lot behind closed doors but don’t say **** about it. How he neve address the video that went the complete opposite of how he said it went.

It just seems Wallo is just happy to be out after 20 years

I'm just wondering when the dynamic is going to change, because it seems like right now Gillie's whole thing is to make a clown and joke out of him for everyone to laugh at.

When the reality is Wallo is the more interesting of the two.

Glad to hear agriculture is being talked about. Specially now, when they talking food shortages. People forget food comes from the soil, not just the store. If you got even a little bit of property, you can definitely put it to good use. Just copped 20 birds the other day. Next year, goats and sheep if things go right.

Glad to hear agriculture is being talked about. Specially now, when they talking food shortages. People forget food comes from the soil, not just the store. If you got even a little bit of property, you can definitely put it to good use. Just copped 20 birds the other day. Next year, goats and sheep if things go right.
Card carrying salad fanatic myself. If you’re not eating 3 salads a week tighten up.

Back
Top Bottom