Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Tf is the difference between Bronx drill and any other nyc borough besides the crews involved with it.

crip-walk-dancing.gif

Free!

Bronx drill is already dead. These guys put out a hot song but struggle with a follow up. Kay Flock wasn’t gonna do much. They’re not versatile.

I don’t know I have to disagree with that one only off the pure fact he’s so young and his career literally is/was just starting.

Like how much versatility can we expect from a 18 year old who’s been rapping for a year?Also how versatile do you have to be if you have a fan base that wants to consume that type of content? Hip hop fans are bloodthirsty and I don’t see it stopping in the foreseeable future.

Do I think all these drill rappers would have sustained careers? No I don’t it’s a such thing as over saturation.

This isn't true

So what's this :lol:

When I first heard of dude in late 2021 I didn't get it at first. All I see is my students dancing around on what looks like a Irish river dance or some s***.

So I did my usual deep dive into the interwebs of Youtube to see what dude was about and I started to see the appeal. I'm not playing his music on the regular but a few tracks get some spins in the whip.

He's basically who Tekashi thought he was.

All Lives matter Gillie just made himself look stupid.

Dude was perusing all the comments regarding the Wayne situation, instead of responding after he got called out.

Niketalk has a million dollar (probably billion) infrastructure built within it's own ecosystem

We spend every day offering opinions on platforms that are literally making millions operated and ran by dweebs that really don't know anything about anything but they entertain us

They operate under the guise of "black excellence" but can't even be good people to their closest friends

Make it make sense.

Ethics, morals, and honestly in journalism on a whole is dead and people are profiting off of that

There is a wide open lane for 10-15 (even more) of us to create something bigger that operates from the other side of the spectrum

Honesty, moral based, and transparency

I know a lot of ****.

But I don't know everything

Everyone has a lane and a certain education on specific topics that can help educate the masses

Everything that I've learned from my experience in "the industry" I'm willing to share

I detest these characters who hoard information like they gonna lose they livelihood if you put another black man on to something

From the fashion, management, photographer/film, etc.

I do that **** ALONE

But in reality I have a bigger purpose

I KNOW where I'm going and what I'm supposed to do I just refuse to continue ignore this platform and the power we all have.

I have legit brothers I've met off this platform y'all know who y'all are

****** who have inspired me just off some real man ****

Who really has given me perspective and knowledge to the point if I'ma keep it a buck has saved my life.

Ain't nothing wrong with shooting the **** but we have to recognize our potential

We really bigger than all these people we offer our opinions on.

Let's actually put the work in.

I've built the platform and foundation let's just take it to a whole other level

Some people want to be spectators some ****** want to shake **** up

Me and mine trying to change this **** from within.

Strength in numbers

speaking of Bronx Drill idk what label or exec is behind shorty but they essentially doing what they did with CJ, except this time its with a pretty girl with a fat *** which means she has an actual chance of sticking

Back
Top Bottom