Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Missed the overall issue but what was Meek trying to clear up yesterday? He still trying to get out of his deal?

It's funny how we used to think buffie and kitoy were the thickest chicks ever back then

Was just havin that convo not too long ago. You couldnt tell me Vida Guerra wasnt THICK af back when I was a teen lmao. And not even comparing her to the manufactured bodies, the natural thick joints nowadays are waaaaayy more stacked than what we were fawning over back then.

110k-115k first week projections. That’s pretty big for dude since he doesn’t have the machine behind him

110k-115k first week projections. That’s pretty big for dude since he doesn’t have the machine behind him

I looked through the album credits and I’m baffled at him supposedly being independent. Who is fronting all the money for production etc. ? I think buddy signed they just keeping it under wraps. Could be wrong though.

I looked through the album credits and I’m baffled at him supposedly being independent. Who is fronting all the money for production etc. ? I think buddy signed they just keeping it under wraps. Could be wrong though.
I used to wonder the same **** about Chance. Bro had verses from Wayne, 2 chains, and thugga all while being independent? Ya, aight.

I think he wrote verses from them dudes. Just got no proof on which verses, though I think Wayne's verse on Mad (Solange) is as close as I'll come.

He’s most likely getting from somewhere. Least he not frontin like Chance. At least I don’t think he is.

giphy.gif

This gif is hella HD. Remarkable

Back
Top Bottom