Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That’s been the issue, folks wanna make jokes about lanes they don’t even understand, instead of asking the question of why that brother did what he did. Think what you want about Ross, that man been offering advice on how to get to it, if you can’t appreciate that, you’re a crab in a barrel.

Dudes who go to the club and spend $100+ dollars on bottles of liquor that cost $30 at the liquor store. Who’ll tell the hostess to take the bottles back if they don’t come out with sparklers and do it again. Spend racks at the strip club but buying something other than the norm is deemed funny :lol: :lol:

Them dudes be having good beats… other than that, they be yelling on every song.

And I’m im tired of big sad and his emo raps

The industry really started looking for white trailer park rappers after Eminem :lol:. 3-6 reaching out to the radio to send them some white rappers is crazy.

Can’t forget Bubba Sparx. His first album was tough. They really laced him with beats
First and second album. Timbaland laced him something serious. I may revisit those some time. I listened to a couple of his recent tracks maybe around 2018 or so and he has tracks where he’s sounding like a Scarface/Kevin Gates hybrid :lol:

Yea Gillie sounded foolish with those comments. Buying livestock is definitely not trying to act like a young N lol

I'm from South Carolina and I can tell you that the farmers down there be lowkey millionaires and you couldn't even tell by looking at them.

Last edited:
Nah Gillie used a poor example. What he said was true but there's plenty of other people/situations he could have alluded to instead. Him picking that example came off as hate and ignorance.

Now if he would have said Wack 100 then I would have agreed 100%.

DA66F304-19B1-43FC-AB88-2903B045F08D.jpeg

finessence finessence

Punk *****

Back
Top Bottom