Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Posted in the other thread…but dude was drunk in NYC last night outside a gay bar..hitting on traniz, gay dudes and wilding, waving a pistol threatening to Kill China Mac. He DEF did that **** :smh:

Wtf… saw the first 30 seconds and cut that **** off. Thuggin outside a gay club. ***** is going through a crisis after getting exposed. I know he is regretting those videos this morning.

How old is that debt?

finessence finessence

200.gif

Posted in the other thread…but dude was drunk in NYC last night outside a gay bar..hitting on traniz, gay dudes and wilding, waving a pistol threatening to Kill China Mac. He DEF did that **** :smh:

He’s def back in Atlanta in those videos, and hanging around them gay clubs. Any real one would have ran down on him the way he was talking to folks at the start of that first video.

He’s def back in Atlanta in those videos, and hanging around them gay clubs. Any real one would have ran down on him the way he was talking to folks at the start of that first video.

Mfer got some demons. You can tell he amped up by YouTube & going to various hoods too.

Shawty might be a fed. Like the Fresh n Fit *****

Mfer got some demons. You can tell he amped up by YouTube & going to various hoods too.

Shawty might be a fed. Like the Fresh n Fit *****
He’s done, the word is out. He’s gotta disappear or pivot to a different lane. He used to do travel videos but switched to hood vlogs. Dude is a real piece of ****.

He’s done, the word is out. He’s gotta disappear or pivot to a different lane. He used to do travel videos but switched to hood vlogs. Dude is a real piece of ****.

Yeah. I remember I came across dude videos before he pivoted to rap, looking for travel clogs. He went low, when the chomo **** initially
came out, but seemed to resurface and saying the case dropped. Turned out, it was still there and they took an Alford plea.

I posted in the other thread a while
Back, but these dudes some weeks back did a dive on his case.

Surprised they even let him back in the DR recently.

Reactions: ace
NBA thread yesterday. Some shenanigans apparently. The ***** finessence finessence tried to “bet” somebody couldn’t pull his sister, and posted her Ig or something like that.

Boy really is just going off the deep end :smh: :lol:

You the one who was positing that Miko dude who’s a ……

4FF5E000-C667-48FC-9112-6082EAB8727F.gif

You were supporting his habits :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom