Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Maybe I’m trippin but that actually wasn’t bad. :lol:

they on to something the way they mixed the drill wit the B more/jersey kick ****

All I heard was a bmore chick rapping on a drill beat. There was faint bmore club jersey house vibes but not really. It was cool tho.

Jersey people really still be claiming they started Baltimore club music. I hate it :lol:

Mfer’s been remixing “ayy down da hill”…for a minute, wrongly thinking they talking about a jersey neighborhood 🙄 🤦🏾‍♂️

But anyway, I miss when MTV/BET used to do stuff like this, for burgeoning music scenes

The “my block” show was dope too

Jersey people really still be claiming they started Baltimore club music. I hate it :lol:

Mfer’s been remixing “ayy down da hill”…for a minute, wrongly thinking they talking about a jersey neighborhood 🙄 🤦🏾‍♂️

But anyway, I miss when MTV/BET used to do stuff like this, for burgeoning music scenes

The “my block” show was dope too

Text me.

They not nicer than Lil Wyte. Shoutout to them.

This was ahead of its time. Flows and production. Paul and Juicy J was really some other **** as producers

RA >

You probably haven't even listened to most of them

and your idea of who is nice is laughable with your basic bar quotables

This might be the funniest video on the internet.

“That karate **** don’t work.”
“Neck look like tree bark.”

And the infamous finger pointing stand-off.

Man, You back to being a grumpy old man on this nice Monday morning.

Go listen to some dust, and enjoy your day.

Be well

Dr Seuss > your rappers

d6e3e403b74030add691da5e272eb30a.jpg

Crocket WOULD be the only mfer who listened to Lil Wyte. That’s on brand for him.

Only time I ever seen lil wyte was in the veryyyyyy back of the source, XXL, or Vibe magazine.

It’s FITTING that wavy actually checked for him :lol: :lol:

Definitely.

I see nothing about what the youts are doin that i want in on.

Especially them lame a** choker chains. NEVER imagined something like that would catch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom