Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My bad he got picked up in Colombia. Allegedly he violated some young boys in Georgia then ran, I think he plead out and went to prison. Dunno why folks swept it under the carpet.

That explains why he’s obsessed with gangs and street crews. Buddy likes boys :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m glad I don’t support them type cats

:lol: :lol: :rofl: The stories write themselves

58190747-CFA0-4C6A-84C5-3FD461AF6E66.jpeg

Last edited:
You didn’t know. Ninjahood no pun intended touched on that subject a few years back. He caught a case here in GA years back for doing something to a kid and he fled the country and he got bagged in DR while vlogging. Supposedly he did some suspect stuff to a kid in Colombia too while on the run.

It was a young male too :smh:

Dawg, wtf :lol:

Looked like a good wholesome time. Everything don’t gotta be a gala or something. Shoutout to Boosie for really being out there having fun.

*****s could really be on BS, or on some Bougie ****
I’m not saying it didn’t look like a good time.. just saying that good time could’ve been a fundraiser for something or someone.

The miko guy from the hood videos supposedly is a pedo. Seen his videos here a few times, knew something was off with that guy.

I understand the sentiment and anger but it’s still a crazy look for not doing any research…Can’t just let anybody come around you and dudes be too quick to jump on camera or mess with anybody that has some type of audience :smh:

I understand the sentiment and anger but it’s still a crazy look for not doing any research…Can’t just let anybody come around you and dudes be too quick to jump on camera or mess with anybody that has some type of audience :smh:

Dudes f*** with any and everyone these and give a buddy pass to whomever.

It’s funny dudes always talk about paperwork, etc etc. but they literally don’t fact check or do their research. That goes for women too. Dudes be allowing anyone into their circle.

Dude might be an informant.

Angela loves the attention she gets from showing off her body. I'm not mad though lol

Bow Wow left a comment under one of her posts a couple months back saying she might as well start an OFs 🙏🏾 **Edit NT really edited out the word of that site :lol:**

Back
Top Bottom