Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He didn't say anything negative about 50 at all in that interview lol

No hashtags or @ names at the end promoting some **** so you know he salty fr :lol:

Actually watching right now and dude is right. Whether individual treatment from 50 himself or them being lazy, 50 should have kept signing people and tried to stay relevant musically rather than do all the beefing and then later the stunts with exposing Young Buck crying and **** :lol:

All he needed was Justice League, Harry Fraud, etc type beats and some new signings the way Ye/Wayne/Ross were snatching up Cudi/Sean/Drake/Meek/Wale/etc

^^^
And he was just getting started when he met his demise. I always think about the timing of some of these hip hop killings… guys don’t even get to see the fruits of their hard labor. Nip’s killing still hurts cuz you could see in real time that he was starting to fire on all cylinders.

^^^
And he was just getting started when he met his demise. I always think about the timing of some of these hip hop killings… guys don’t even get to see the fruits of their hard labor. Nip’s killing still hurts cuz you could see in real time that he was starting to fire on all cylinders.

Pac basically my favorite rapper. But once you go around bogarting, bullying and putting hands on people, they bound to retaliate. He just couldn’t control is hot-headedness.

Stomped a n_ out and thinking there would be no get back. Pac should’ve just fell back a little

Y’all boys think Pac would’ve been a billionaire by now? I say a billionaire or no less than 500ms

Last edited:
The “adult prom” is the goofiest thing to me. Go to a ball, a gala, something else lol.. people that go to adult proms peaked in high school

Dawg, wtf :lol:

Looked like a good wholesome time. Everything don’t gotta be a gala or something. Shoutout to Boosie for really being out there having fun.

*****s could really be on BS, or on some Bougie ****

Back
Top Bottom