Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The Hip Hop Daily YouTuber put out a video saying A Boogie might be involved with Lil Tjay shooting. Bunch is filler as usual and seemed irresponsible without clear evidence.

The Hip Hop Daily YouTuber put out a video saying A Boogie might be involved with Lil Tjay shooting. Bunch is filler as usual and seemed irresponsible without clear evidence.

This is clear evidence that he knew the shooter

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 1.30.08 PM.png

I don’t do HS class reunions for similar reasons. The ones I stayed cool with I still talk to, the rest idgaf about and haven’t since we graduated.

My class got FB page and I be getting all types of notifications from people I never f*** with or spoke to in 15 years. Like the ones I’m cool with, we still cool. Everyone else I don’t care about y’all.

We still have gatherings. Didn’t go to any reunions either

I don’t do HS class reunions for similar reasons. The ones I stayed cool with I still talk to, the rest idgaf about and haven’t since we graduated.
It could also be cause social media all but killed off HS reunions. I went to my 10 year back in 2015, turned out great even with some last minute changes, but I still already had an idea with a lot of folks were doing cause of Facebook and such. There’s no surprises anymore.

This is clear evidence that he knew the shooter

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 1.30.08 PM.png

Yeah, I commented on it when it happen. Once dudes pic was released. It was out there that he was an associate of A Boogie.

Dudes implicate themselves these days with social media and videos.

I always find it odd these days how dudes who are in the street so willingly putting their pics out there instead of playing their role behind the scenes. It's *** backwards. Taking a yearbook pic used to even be a bad idea, but these dudes hand out 4K clear pics for the cops.

I'm sure the cops are investigating and put two and two together with A Boogie's birthday party getting shot up and their ongoing thing.

Yeah, I commented on it when it happen. Once dudes pic was released. It was out there that he was an associate of A Boogie.

Dudes implicate themselves these days with social media and videos.

I always find it odd these days how dudes who are in the street so willingly putting their pics out there instead of playing their role behind the scenes. It's *** backwards. Taking a yearbook pic used to even be a bad idea, but these dudes hand out 4K clear pics for the cops.

I'm sure the cops are investigating and put two and two together with A Boogie's birthday party getting shot up and their ongoing thing.

It's amazing in this day and age ****** still willingly participate in incriminating themselves in everything that they do online :lol:

Proves that it has to be subconscious.

During the pandemic...some hacker ***** in DC got into the Police Department's network and leaked videos of intel that they had on people...including local rappers. **** was ridiculously detailed and had everyone's IG names grouped by the Neighborhood/District they live in or claim. You know those things exist but that **** was mind blowing seeing it.

Dawg, wtf :lol:

Looked like a good wholesome time. Everything don’t gotta be a gala or something. Shoutout to Boosie for really being out there having fun.

*****s could really be on BS, or on some Bougie ****

The adult prom is just a name :lol:

No hashtags or @ names at the end promoting some **** so you know he salty fr :lol:

Actually watching right now and dude is right. Whether individual treatment from 50 himself or them being lazy, 50 should have kept signing people and tried to stay relevant musically rather than do all the beefing and then later the stunts with exposing Young Buck crying and **** :lol:

All he needed was Justice League, Harry Fraud, etc type beats and some new signings the way Ye/Wayne/Ross were snatching up Cudi/Sean/Drake/Meek/Wale/etc

50 is sensitive. He can't handle criticism. Another reason G-Unit probably didn't last.

I mean, what else was G-Unit SUPPOSE to do?? Lloyd Banks didn’t like attention or the spotlight, he just said wanted to Rap. Buck had substance abuse issues. Yayo was in and out of prison/jail.

They MADE their mark on hip hop! They dropped classic songs and albums. What else?? They had a great 5-7 year run. That’s good.

Rocafella, Rap a lot, Cash Money, No Limit, Bad Boy, etc type longevity is rare.

Everyone can’t be a dynasty

I mean, what else was G-Unit SUPPOSE to do?? Lloyd Banks didn’t like attention or the spotlight, he just said wanted to Rap. Buck had substance abuse issues. Yayo was in and out of prison/jail.

They MADE their mark on hip hop! They dropped classic songs and albums. What else?? They had a great 5-7 year run. That’s good.

Rocafella, Rap a lot, Cash Money, No Limit, Bad Boy, etc type longevity is rare.

Everyone can’t be a dynasty

Not sign Hot Rod

Not sign MOP and Mobb Deep, when they were on the way down, because 50 used to like them.

Not hop on late with the South(Kidd Kidd and Scrappy)

Use better producers.

Not put down your artist and make them look bad.

Not making private situations public.

There was a whole lot 50 did wrong.

Dude could’ve went rogue though. Plenty dudes hang with people and fall out or, try and set up or rob their friends. It’s not uncommon.

He and Boogie could’ve had a falling out. Being in photos with someone doesn’t automatically make you guys friends or,
eliminates the possibly of the friendship souring

Dude could’ve went rogue though. Plenty dudes hang with people and fall out or, try and set up or rob their friends. It’s not uncommon.

He and Boogie could’ve had a falling out. Being in photos with someone doesn’t automatically make you guys friends or,
eliminates the possibly of the friendship souring

:stoneface:

Not sign Hot Rod

Not sign MOP and Mobb Deep, when they were on the way down, because 50 used to like them.

Not hop on late with the South(Kidd Kidd and Scrappy)

Use better producers.

Not put down your artist and make them look bad.

Not making private situations public.

There was a whole lot 50 did wrong.

I’m sure 50 isn’t innocent. I agree to an extent. MOP was off Rocafella at that point? Let’s be honest though, MOP had peaked. Wasn’t prodigy fighting a case around that time? Prodigy started his 3 year bid in 2007… what was 50 supposed to do? :lol: :lol:

50 always got love in the south. Buck is from the south. But honestly, I couldn’t see any southern rappers wanting to sign with G-Unit. Most southerners loved the lifestyle and movement of 50. More the person.

No one really was jumping through rings of fire to join him though

Calling me a liar? If I’m wrong, explain.

You're playing contrarian. Are you bored? The chances of what you're saying is like winning the lottery.

An associate of Boogie just happens to be across the water in Jersey committing crimes at 12am and runs in to Tjay. Not TJay, some random dude in a Durango, and it just happens to be Tjay.

I’m sure 50 isn’t innocent. I agree to an extent. MOP was off Rocafella at that point? Let’s be honest though, MOP had peaked. Wasn’t prodigy fighting a case around that time? Prodigy started his 3 year bid in 2007… what was 50 supposed to do? :lol: :lol:

50 always got love in the south. Buck is from the south. But honestly, I couldn’t see any southern rappers wanting to sign with G-Unit. Most southerners loved the lifestyle and movement of 50. More the person.

No one really was jumping through rings of fire to join him though

50 wasn't a good identifier of talent.

It might be because he didn't give the people around him or put people in position with power. It's also about empowering people and the people you hire.

If you look at your Bad Boy and Rocafella's the people working for their labels went on to have successful careers and basically run urban music years later. You never hear about this exec started at G-Unit and he's now doing this.

It might be that he was hard to work for. I mean the way he **** on his own artist publicly, would you want to deal with that behind the scenes?

You're playing contrarian. Are you bored? The chances of what you're saying is like winning the lottery.

An associate of Boogie just happens to be across the water in Jersey committing crimes at 12am and runs in to Tjay. Not TJay, some random dude in a Durango, and it just happens to be Tjay.

I never said he was random. I was basically saying dudes in them type of circles. Being around or familiar, it ain’t far fetched. It’s always those close to you or who are “associated” in some way

The miko guy from the hood videos supposedly is a pedo. Seen his videos here a few times, knew something was off with that guy.

You didn’t know. Ninjahood no pun intended touched on that subject a few years back. He caught a case here in GA years back for doing something to a kid and he fled the country and he got bagged in DR while vlogging. Supposedly he did some suspect stuff to a kid in Colombia too while on the run.

Back
Top Bottom