Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I Will Ball In Peace and Ball & Chill Forever, Perpetually, and For All Eternity. Thank You Almighty Holy Lord Good God King Savior Jesus Christ‼️🙏🏾🌊✝️🔥🎰💯

Last edited:

Funny how we're in a culture where this isn't snitching, but saying it in court is.

And from this and him contradicting the Nipsey called him a snitch statement, and makes it seem like it was a hit. I've also wondered why nobody shot at him, because dude took his time.

Funny how we're in a culture where this isn't snitching, but saying it in court is.

And from this and him contradicting the Nipsey called him a snitch statement, and makes it seem like it was a hit. I've also wondered why nobody shot at him, because dude took his time.
Cowboy served as a witness in the trial, so some were already labeling him as a snitch. He didn't care cause he felt that he owed it to Nip to get justice for him. I also don't think he's active.

Cowboy served as a witness in the trial, so some were already labeling him as a snitch. He didn't care cause he felt that he owed it to Nip to get justice for him. I also don't think he's active.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned it. People were saying he was a snitch for taking the stand.

Meanwhile dudes appear on Vlad everyday all day, but that's cool....

Who was supposed to do the shooting?

People in Cali don't have guns on them?

Because it saved Kay Flock's life.
None of them dudes had guns as you clearly can see…

Kerry just got outta prison
Rimpau ran like a trackstar
Cowboy was eating Chili Cheese fries

Nip just got caught slipping as intelligent as he was, he still made dumb mistakes everyday by going to that store and hanging out.

Cowboy said the day before Nip was in the parking lot at 7am by himself on a 4 wheeler just sitting there rolling a blunt.

D53F18FD-B2BD-4BA3-AE8A-F02E15662BB5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom