Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not sure if posted but I guess Gunna definitely trying to extend his stay. Maybe he’s not as innocent as we think. This was in May so I guess this is contributing to bond being denied as well
9D3446D4-C351-4CE8-9293-95BC505F797A.jpeg
These dummies freedom on the line for the next 5-30 years and they trying to sneak in contraband. When I was in there e-cigs was all you could order and smoke, deputies walk through every 15 mins and if they smell tobacco or bud the whole block is going on lockdown asap. No yard time so it was 24/7 indoors, all we had was a little Rex room and dudes would play football with rolled up socks.

Killah Koffee sounds appealing

a 21 and up drink

Damn I'm a block away.

They be having all types of stuff going on and I'm seeing snow bunnies all around like a Harry Styles concert when their is something.

Wifey be eyeing me though to try to catch me slipping lol.

I know Nas performed at this stadium before.

These dummies freedom on the line for the next 5-30 years and they trying to sneak in contraband. When I was in there e-cigs was all you could order and smoke, deputies walk through every 15 mins and if they smell tobacco or bud the whole block is going on lockdown asap. No yard time so it was 24/7 indoors, all we had was a little Rex room and dudes would play football with rolled up socks.
That’s way too much weed for jail lol they woulda been better off with syrup and pills and just floated that time down

Woulda been crazy if Nas got 50 in there

Said the same thing.

I’m on episode 2. Younger me heard about Pappy Mason from the older dudes when I still lived in NY, but I never realized he was the one who ****** up the game like he did.

Nas did his thing with this doc.

That’s way too much weed for jail lol they woulda been better off with syrup and pills and just floated that time down
Honestly this sounds like extortion, feels like somebody put some pressure on Sergio to do all this.

It’s always one or two dudes making bootleg liquor, just parlay some canteen and do it that way. Jail is full of snitches, please believe you will get told on if you send a block into lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom