Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Always wondered how Boobie lost his arm.

I ain’t watch yet but apparently Terrence been going crazy on Vlad :lol: Didn’t know that was Birdman brother till this post right here, they look crazy alike

90’s New Orleans needs a good film

This was my era - Boobie been around for a long time. Homey still be playing penitentiary games :smh: Cool people though.

Already have several - New Orleans Exposed (posted is only part 1, you can search the others).

And Straight from the projects documentary

Grine Grine I’m not the smartest of people, so what’re “penitentiary games” aware me please

Or basically he’s still taking risks at an old age, that could possibly land him in prison?

Grine Grine I’m not the smartest of people, so what’re “penitentiary games” aware me please

Or basically he’s still taking risks at an old age, that could possibly land him in prison?
Grine Grine I’m not the smartest of people,
1657249466540.jpeg

Basically like you said, he’s still a G but he’s a f ninja. Bruh, be doing goofy stuff.

I used to know him well. I haven’t seen him in years but he still in my inner circle - so I be hearing about it.

Last edited:
“Slow leaks in the air mattress, you should see the house now”

You know I go hard cuz I got habits,
I got status. I don’t know if the love real or not.
Pain pills explain it all, I don’t feel alot
Oh you thug? F**** your bodies, *****s still a die
Imma tell you I like this, they gon give me respect
Bring the real ones back, let’s kill all the rats
Take the Tris off the market, need a seal of the Act
You ain’t really gotta flex, when you living like that

-gospel

Last edited:
I watched this earlier and the suggestions fed me this:

The unintentional humor from ****** I've never heard of on No Jumper is incredible :lol:

Dude was definitely off the molly :lol::smh: ***** background and production credits are crazy tho. He done been everywhere and next to everyone.

“This ***** skillset, is at an all time minimum”

“You got a Dodgers jacket on, with no logo on it”

:rofl:

“If they had to do surgery on you, your heart beat would not be visible”

“This ***** only have sex on his back.”….”how long do it take you to turn around”

“This ***** is Danny Devito height, and the weight of Shallow Hal”

“And you look like one of the victims at the house”

All this in response to being at Michael Jackson house :lol:

Not sure if posted but I guess Gunna definitely trying to extend his stay. Maybe he’s not as innocent as we think. This was in May so I guess this is contributing to bond being denied as well
9D3446D4-C351-4CE8-9293-95BC505F797A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom