Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I didn’t harp on it. But You need to get off Twitter.

What black women you know in real life are going to scold you or shun you in the club for not rapping Meg the stallion lyrics :lol:.

Focusing on the wrong things. Cmon man lmao

My ***** this isn't 2006 anymore, where internet opinions don't leak into real life. EVERYONE is using social media now and these are real thoughts & real opinions from real people. No girl that i KNOW would say some dumb **** like that because i actively keep myself away from those types :lol: (also i never said that will happen in the club) , but to be acting like this is just internet ideology is wild.

Women were quite literally accusing men of hating women & being "oppressive" for saying WAP was a lil wild :lol:, We got a a state senator bussin it open on her head top for votes in the name of femininity & expression.......

But if ya'll like it i love it, everything is progressing really well & this climate is really shaping up an amazing life for the youth

200.gif

I didn't think the concept was that difficult so let me better explain

Person A: I don't be in the club screaming along to Cardi Lyrics
Person B: that's sexist etc etc etc

Do you not understand how that convo can literally happen anywhere outside the club??

That Shy Glizzy got you losing your **** my guy

I didn't think the concept was that difficult so let me better explain

Person A: I don't be in the club screaming along to Cardi Lyrics
Person B: that's sexist etc etc etc

This is how somebody, who’s brain isn’t fried by going back n forth with Shea Butter Twitter would respond

592A531C-E4D8-4A39-813B-D421C27C2B2A.gif

listened recently & Sheeks line

"you should do what we do, stack chips like hebrews" is literally edited out the song :lol:. Think about the content on Money, Power, Respect all of that is allowed to fly no problem but god forbid we let hateful thoughts like Jewish people accumulate money well be heard

Y’all going to let this slide? That wasn’t even sheek.

That’s twice now
:smh:

Im reading and just laughing :lol:

waukeganwill waukeganwill had the best and really
Valid points, with actual thoughts and some reflection…rather than just the lazy usual takes.

Glorilla still FYE tho. Don’t let that be lost. And Kamiyah too :smokin

preciate dat bruh :emoji_100: and Yah-Yah def got some joints I rock with...Idk bout Glo tho Ima have to give her some time lmao :lol: but I did rock with her on that Duke Deuce joint 🔥

You owe your brother 5 minutes for inadvertently suggesting that it would be okay for him to be yelling out the dangly thing verse from wap. :lol:

It be your own brothers. :smh: :lol:

lmaooo facts. but points was tryna be made! I didnt expect it to get as heated as it did but that discussion turned into all out battle of the sexes :lol:

Women do love them some gangsta rap. It's weird seeing some of these pretty chicks reciting lyrics, talking bout spinning the block on his opps, wipe a _ nose. 😂

bruh...I kid you not, my wife is the most angelic, soft spoken, kind hearted, caring individual that I have ever met in my life. Real life sweetheart....with that being said, her all time favorite rapper is Young Dolph.

If we in the club, and the DJ drops "100 shots", "Play wit yo B..", "Major", "Get Paid" "Preach", all that sweet heart **** is out the window, she is standin on the couch, rappin every word, not an adlib gets missed, trigger fingers in the camera, reloadin and cockin back the invisible gun all dat...be wild af to see man lmao

Last edited:
Damn. That ***** T rell def deserves a plaque for Rack city. Tyga damn near ain’t do it or put it out :lol:. Crazy

I watched this earlier and the suggestions fed me this:

The unintentional humor from ****** I've never heard of on No Jumper is incredible :lol:

Dude was definitely off the molly :lol::smh: ***** background and production credits are crazy tho. He done been everywhere and next to everyone.

Always wondered how Boobie lost his arm.

I ain’t watch yet but apparently Terrence been going crazy on Vlad :lol: Didn’t know that was Birdman brother till this post right here, they look crazy alike

90’s New Orleans needs a good film

Back
Top Bottom