Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Honestly this sounds like extortion, feels like somebody put some pressure on Sergio to do all this.

It’s always one or two dudes making bootleg liquor, just parlay some canteen and do it that way. Jail is full of snitches, please believe you will get told on if you send a block into lockdown.

Odd situation. Obviously it's so they have an easier stay.

and they took the change with the spotlight on them.

Said the same thing.

I’m on episode 2. Younger me heard about Pappy Mason from the older dudes when I still lived in NY, but I never realized he was the one who ****ed up the game like he did.

Nas did his thing with this doc.

It made sense

Since the government and people helped bring it in and poison our communities profiting off it. They didn't care what we were doing in our communities fighting over territory or the families harmed. It wasn't affecting them.

It was wild how the cops think of we against them. But don't realize Pappy Mason was probably thinking about what was happening to him and the people he knew. Of course they don't care or understand that anger of seeing blue.

Now, one cop, and the cops are impacted, we have to clean things up now.

I watched this earlier and the suggestions fed me this:

The unintentional humor from ****** I've never heard of on No Jumper is incredible :lol:

Dude was definitely off the molly :lol::smh: ***** background and production credits are crazy tho. He done been everywhere and next to everyone.

Dawg this **** was hilarious. Tf this ***** sharp talking about

The Hand of God Will Move Powerfully & Mightily as well as Righteously & Wisely to Abundantly Bless me Everyday Of my Life Forever, Perpetually, and For All Eternity.🙏🏾✝️👋🏾

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom