Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

trick-daddy-trill.gif

C766EEA8-42A3-4446-83AF-D2978A8A8B5A.jpeg

Smh this story is sad..lil wyte's homies/original rap group were jealous that he had a solo deal with 3 6 so they paid a crackhead to beat his *** but he wasn't home so the dude ended up beating up lil wyte's mom which led to her having brain damage and early dementia

Crazy. Wyte is the nicest white boy rapper. Then Paul wall. Better than them all (including em). His flow was way ahead of his time. Looks to healthier now.

Crazy. Wyte is the nicest white boy rapper. Then Paul wall. Better than them all (including em). His flow was way ahead of his time. Looks to healthier now.
Glad both him and Paul Wall are in a much better place. I remember in that “Bizzy Bone” video Paul Wall was pushing 300 pounds, and I don’t even remember him not sitting down in that video.

Mannnnn what??? In what world are Lil Wyte and Paul Wall better than Eminem? Lil Wyte was cold back in the day, I sho will was my **** and of course Paul was got more than a few legendary verses on legendary songs, but let’s be for real man lol…. They wouldn’t even agree with that. That’s literally like saying JJ Redick was better than Larry Bird or sumn. Why y’all keep playing with Marshall top like he not a top 10 rapper of all time? I really don’t understand the hate.

Mannnnn what??? In what world are Lil Wyte and Paul Wall better than Eminem? Lil Wyte was cold back in the day, I sho will was my **** and of course Paul was got more than a few legendary verses on legendary songs, but let’s be for real man lol…. They wouldn’t even agree with that. That’s literally like saying JJ Redick was better than Larry Bird or sumn. Why y’all keep playing with Marshall top like he not a top 10 rapper of all time? I really don’t understand the hate.
Skill wise Em is undeniable clearly, but he also has nearly 20 years straight of mediocre or flat out bad music, more than probably any person considered a legend ever. Meanwhile, I can list multiple dope recent Paul Wall albums.

Skill wise Em is undeniable clearly, but he also has nearly 20 years straight of mediocre or flat out bad music, more than probably any person considered a legend ever. Meanwhile, I can list multiple dope recent Paul Wall albums.

Now that I can agree with… Link me to some new Paul Wall though I ain’t know he was still putting **** out for real

Maybe I’m trippin but that actually wasn’t bad. :lol:

they on to something the way they mixed the drill wit the B more/jersey kick ****

Maybe I’m trippin but that actually wasn’t bad. :lol:

they on to something the way they mixed the drill wit the B more/jersey kick ****
With other people adding on to it and putting their twist on it, it could make for a good sound. Just wasn’t feeling that specific song

All I heard was a bmore chick rapping on a drill beat. There was faint bmore club jersey house vibes but not really. It was cool tho.

Smh this story is sad..lil wyte's homies/original rap group were jealous that he had a solo deal with 3 6 so they paid a crackhead to beat his *** but he wasn't home so the dude ended up beating up lil wyte's mom which led to her having brain damage and early dementia

Mfers would’ve been dead

Not feeling it much but thought this was an interesting mesh of sounds.

This ain’t it. Lots of sounds.

This more it, for real tho. Hella years back. They ain’t got the image or money behind it tho.

Or this. Damn, forgot 4 mil views :lol:. Ahead of its time. I remember shorty and her ratchet homegirls came to the spot back in the day. *****s kicked em out :lol:. Loud as **** :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom