Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

N_ cried when IG deleted or suspended his page for his Wiz comment. That’s definitely young people energy. Grown, 40 year old man mad because IG suspended his page

Fam said he said he beefin wit her
So Gon get her :lol:

Yup. F*** her. I’m closer to my aunt’s daughters anyway. They’re more like my sisters. Me and my sister have the same father, different mother.

My sister is a crash dummy. Her and her BF set up a dude a few years ago and she almost got real prison time. Mfer got like 3 BDs. She a screw up. Doesn’t want to grow up.

I rented her a car once and she didn’t even return the car. She a basket case.

Me and MajinZuub MajinZuub been trolling y’all this whole time. We never bet and I don’t owe him :lol: :lol:

Jokes on you all!

1657581568206.jpeg

I just don't understand why at 50 years old he wants to put a target on his back. And these young kids aren't going to want to squabble, it's just going to be night night.

Yea that’s what I wanted him to speak on. He made it sound like Wayne was scared of his *** and then that footage dropped :lol:

What footage?

Gillie complaining about Ross buying livestock shows you why one called himself the “Boss” and one is happy to say whatever as long as that Barstool check keeps coming in..

Property, real assets should be the goal, would he rather this 50 year old man be going live talking about the women he has around?

What footage?

Gillie complaining about Ross buying livestock shows you why one called himself the “Boss” and one is happy to say whatever as long as that Barstool check keeps coming in..

Property, real assets should be the goal, would he rather this 50 year old man be going live talking about the women he has around?

Son hating on Ross

Ross a “young” n_ but GILLIE still beefing and harboring resentment towards a n_ (Wayne) who ain’t cared about Gillie since probably 2004 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ross still can make good music and is still making sound investments. If that’s a “young n_” then count me in.

Black people like Gillie only think there’s one way to make money. Like bruh, we’ve always farmed, had livestock, etc.

It’s tons of money in agriculture. My dawg Von Miller got a whole chicken farm.

A n_ like Gillie only think we suppose to buy exotic cars, sell weed or dope, buy Gucci and LV…. Stuff like this ain’t cool to him because he so use to male gossip. He a city n_ through and through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom