Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah Gillie used a poor example. What he said was true but there's plenty of other people/situations he could have alluded to instead. Him picking that example came off as hate and ignorance.

Now if he would have said Wack 100 then I would have agreed 100%.

We know Gillie wouldn't have wanted to use 50 or Boosie, so he used someone who's going to ignore him

Cooked him.

Not sure what the argument is over. Conway doesn't make radio music, he makes Late Night with Rosenberg music.

They shouldn't expect to be played on the radio, and nobody on radio can hold anyone back today.

It's not like the standard Bootcamp or Wu song was getting play 9 to 5 on the radio in the 90's.

Not sure what the argument is over. Conway doesn't make radio music, he makes Late Night with Rosenberg music.

They shouldn't expect to be played on the radio, and nobody on radio can hold anyone back today.

It's not like the standard Bootcamp or Wu song was getting play 9 to 5 on the radio in the 90's.
He's always whining.

Like shut the **** up already

Seems like he's upset about his financial situation and or wants to be "bigger"

Problem is a lot of these rappers want to be bosses but come in the game as a worker

Should've had your paperwork and business right when you came in.

Or used your first real check to get that situated

Stop crying

Was that stemming from the freestyle they did on his show? I remember Conway saying he felt they didn’t get the respect as the other rappers Flex be having on.

He's always whining.

Like shut the **** up already

Seems like he's upset about his financial situation and or wants to be "bigger"

Problem is a lot of these rappers want to be bosses but come in the game as a worker

Should've had your paperwork and business right when you came in.

Or used your first real check to get that situated

Stop crying

Unfortunately someone looking like Conway and with his subject matter is never going to be a platinum or gold rapper in 2022.

I don't understand why dudes aren't satisfied with being able to provide for their families and not having to look over their shoulder.

Dude can tour in good size venues, sell merch, because they have a loyal fanbase. Instead everyone wants to be Drake, when their lane should be more Pusha and have a long career.

Flex is the scapegoat

He's jealous of WSG and Benny's success and business acumen

Clear as day

He should have inserted the name of someone who wasn't going to respond back to him like Gillie did.

Because we knew Flex was going to respond, and not hold back :smh:

1657634869301.gif

finessence finessence

You don’t want it to get worse

He should have inserted the name of someone who wasn't going to respond back to him like Gillie did.

Because we knew Flex was going to respond, and not hold back :smh:
That's the angry Buffalo upstate complex he has that WSG and Benny doesn't have (or don't have anymore)

He's still salty over being "not accepted"

Blood this isn't 6 years ago

WSG kicked that door down and now Griselda is known worldwide

****** from NYC and other places jack them

He's still hurt and stuck in the past because of his own personal ****.

Let me come at Flex (really NYC) cause I have a problem with myself

Everyone in the industry and outside knows Ebro is the problem not Flex

The city has its own new sound that they don't participate in and that's straight.

But he wants to use old tactics cause he holding onto old hurt

Man's is using the same wack *** play Miko Worldwide did 😂

Back
Top Bottom