Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

#FreeFlock. If he was in Texas he wouldn’t been charged with murder. He’ll probably still have to sit down for the gun though.

These cities might as well allow concealed carry, ghost guns are already everywhere. Might as well give the law abiding citizen a fighters chance.

#FreeFlock. If he was in Texas he wouldn’t been charged with murder. He’ll probably still have to sit down for the gun though.

If this is true it really wasn’t much dude could’ve done in that situation outside of not being in NY.

If I was him I would’ve shot too. Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Hope he beats it kids talented. NY needs a W badly.

Last edited:

Commented on it before. Really should only have to eat a gun charge.

This is because he’s a rapper and they want to send a message. Once they saw the video and discovered the gun on dude it was obvious self defense.

I fw Zuub and Finesse and don’t believe in blocking but I might have to make a exception for a while until y’all sort this thing out. Right now both of y’all letting pride take this too far to the point other dudes is getting hit with strays.

Zuub you ain’t getting the money and finesse you was wrong for cracking jokes about not paying. Let’s be men.

crip-walk-dancing.gif

If this is true it really wasn’t much dude could’ve done in that situation outside of not being in NY.

If I was him I would’ve shot too. Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Hope he beats it kids talented. NY needs a W badly.
Bronx drill is already dead. These guys put out a hot song but struggle with a follow up. Kay Flock wasn’t gonna do much. They’re not versatile.

Back
Top Bottom