Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m not going against cats who actually was in the studio and on tour and did songs with Jay. Listening to Young Chris, Beans, Sparks, etc. it’s blatant that Jay use to steal flows and bars.

And like Oschino said, JAY put the battery in their back to go at Nas. That was all Jay.
Jay-Z is a known opportunist.

He really is Barry Bonds. He was already a HOF without steroids and still is. The steroids made him damn near immortal. Jay-Z kept them Philly dudes CLOSEEEEE from 98-2006. It’s the truth.

Then why didn't their own careers succeed?

Is Wayne giving money to anyone?

Rick Ross is responsible for Torch?

Hov only really loyal to his true day 1s, that stayed down. Everybody else is expendable. It is what it is, with him.

Who else should he or anyone else be loyal to?

The time dudes aren't given hand outs or feel they're owed something they're running to social media or running their mouth in interviews.

O has a problem with Neef, he runs to social media. Not realizing that also hurts him, because people look at you as State Property. You tear down a piece of State Property it hurts YOU. Dudes is clowns and dudes excuse clownish behavior from middle aged men who want to be coddled as children. Dudes are just clowns with guns and tats.

Last edited:
“I aint santa claus, not get off my sack.”

jay put n_’s in position, his job is done. Its on THEM to continue to be productive.

free n chris the only n_’s in SP that actually GET IT. Them 2 actually still productive.

beans aint release a REAL album since like 07. O NEVER dropped. But jay z this, jay z that right? n_’s cant keep it a buck and own up to the fact that they LAZY and they’ve squandered they’re opportunity.

grown *** man out here talkin bout “just gimme a mill” like that aint alotta money.

O remind me of dame ALOT. Ion mean that in no nice way.

Why don't dudes sit around and think of business ideas, business suggestions for Jay to invest in. Do that instead of spending time thinking of YouTube and Instagram post. No, they want to be given something.

Gillie popped off with something, and now O wants to follow that.

Oschino the charity case.

Gillie popped off by spending time thinking of **** to post on Instagram, like literally :lol: :smh:

Who else should he or anyone else be loyal to?

The time dudes aren't given hand ours or feel they're owed something they're running to social media or running their mouth in interviews.

O has a problem with Neef, he runs to social media. Not realizing that also hurts him, because people look at you as State Property. You tear down a piece of State Property it hurts YOU. Dudes is clowns and dudes excuse clownish behavior from middle aged men who want to be coddled as children. Dudes are just clowns with guns and tats.

Im not disagreeing with you.

*****s fumbled the ball. Hov still used them cats and bird feeded them . It is what it is. *****s to grown to be expecting handouts from ppl they don’t really know, like THAT. The opportunity changed their livelihoods. And they seem to be good with that. Nothing wrong with acknowledging both of these things.

Live and learn. Everybody ain’t your homie or got your best interest in check. And that’s ok. The sooner ppl realize this and move accordingly, the better.

Gillie popped off by spending time thinking of **** to post on Instagram, like literally :lol: :smh:

****, Joe Budden on SoundCloud too :lol:. *****s forget he was the dusty, old rapper on SoundCloud (not even on a pod app) before he started ranting at drake...got that attention...got amped up and gained steam with his pod.

It will no longer surprise me if Oshino blows up. He should. Bruh is really interesting and has a story to tell.

Im not disagreeing with you.

*****s fumbled the ball. Hov still used them cats and bird feeded them . It is what it is. *****s to grown to be expecting handouts from ppl they don’t really know, like THAT. The opportunity changed their livelihoods. And they seem to be good with that. Nothing wrong with acknowledging both of these things.

Live and learn. Everybody ain’t your homie or got your best interest in check. And that’s ok. The sooner ppl realize this and move accordingly, the better.

Used them?

He took them off the street.

Your employer uses you, what do they owe you?

****, Joe Budden on SoundCloud too :lol:. *****s forget he was the dusty, old rapper on SoundCloud (not even on a pod app) before he started ranting at drake...got that attention...got amped up and gained steam with his pod.

It will no longer surprise me if Oshino blows up. He should. Bruh is really interesting and has a story to tell.

Yeah Joe was one of the first people on "Black twitter" during the formative years with Ocho Cinco, Wiz, etc. The "twitter honey" days

He was leading corny discussions about "Why men cheat" and other relationship type ****, random sports stuff, rap etc and just kept parlaying that fanbase, into a podcast on Soundcloud and more

Even now :lol:

I started listening to “I’ll Name This Podcast Later” because it was conveniently on SoundCloud next to all my other music :lol:

Exactly. _’s willing to be objective about everybody except Jay Z

Bruh could sell us all into slavery and _'s would be on the plantations on some "How y'all expect HOV to end SLAVERY without being in the room with the slave OWNERS”

So Nas owes Quan?

No, it's across the board. You dudes wouldn't be supporting this ******** logic if it were anyone but Jay involved.

Dudes can't even get money from Baby that they were supposed to get.

Them state prop ****** been doing this for years, at some point you gotta realize this ain't helping there cause. ***** ain't been cool with these ****** in a DECADE & A HALF man :lol: .

Jay ain't use these ****** no more than any CEO does an artist. All these ****** live & die by the street code so idk why Jay's behavior is odd to them, Jay seems to have a very solid inner circle & keeps everyone else at a distance, which considering his stature is just smart.

Last edited:
Them state prop ****** been doing this for years, at some point you gotta realize this ain't helping there cause. ***** ain't been cool with these ****** in a DECADE & A HALF man :lol: .

Jay ain't use these ****** no more than any CEO does an artist. All these ****** live & die by the street code so idk why Jay's behavior is odd to them, Jay seems to have a very solid inner circle & keeps everyone else at a distance, which considering his stature is just smart.
What's even odder about it is, these are GROWN MEN thinking they are due something extra.

Jay seems to have a very solid inner circle & keeps everyone else at a distance, which considering his stature, is just smart.

jay move off intellect, not heart.

lotta n_’s don’t understand that.

dude dont care about a “real n_’s” bulls*** logic.

Back
Top Bottom