Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gibbs song is cool, not sure if Q verse was needed.

New Cardi video is wild, gonna be a challenge on ig soon of other chicks kissing each other lol

aL5OBDE.gif

Disgruntled employees...

Crazy how O was talkin about wantin this n that from jay early in the “interview” but by the end, sig talkin bout how n_’s needa stop expecting meek to do EVERYTHING for em. Lol

Disgruntled employees...

Crazy how O was talkin about wantin this n that from jay early in the “interview” but by the end, sig talkin bout how n_’s needa stop expecting meek to do EVERYTHING for em. Lol

Beans trying to go to a DOG FIGHT before drive up to NY to audition for Jay. That’s soooo Beans :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Disgruntled employees...

I can't take dudes seriously how they beef and then become cool again so frequently. Especially when they make their feelings so public and run to social media. Like they don't know the same people or can't call the other up.

Beans is this terrible guy doing bad business, but O is cool with him again. I guess they only have problems in even numbered years.

Oschino right though. Can’t believe Jay don’t break them cats off. He was bird feeding them dudes.

Them Philly dudes saved his career

i hear what o sayin, there is a point there but i dont agree wholeheartedly.

If jay did give O a mill, he’d f*** that money up so quick. Lol He’d annouce it to anyone that would listen, the hood would beg him for loans, he give it to em bc thats the “real” thing to do, then he’d back beggin and would call yo fake if he said no.

I seen it before.

Last edited:
Dudes were given the gift of a name. What you do with it is on you.

Instead dudes taint their name i.e. their brand with social media, beef and acting like nuts for clicks.

Rappers can still release music and tour for years, instead they're more concerned about social media.

When you think about dudes, the first thing you don't think about is their music anymore. Dudes are more concerned about getting 50,000 likes than selling 50,000 albums.

Disgruntled employees...

O saying Hov still his 2nd favorite rapper even tho he be stealing _’s bars :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom