Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Disgruntled employees...

Crazy how O was talkin about wantin this n that from jay early in the “interview” but by the end, sig talkin bout how n_’s needa stop expecting meek to do EVERYTHING for em. Lol

:lol: @ them talking about pulling a gun on a Roc producer on the elevator, giving him an asthma attack and never getting beats from him.

I feel like Just Blaze had more than a few State Prop records...but I can't remember any Kanye ones :lol:

i hear what o sayin, there is a point there but i dont agree wholeheartedly.

If jay did give O a mill, he’d f*** that money up so quick. Lol He’d annouce it to anyone that would listen, the hood would beg him for loans, he give it to em bc thats the “real” thing to do, then he’d back beggin and would call yo fake if he said no.

I seen it before.

So

The difference is.... JAY WAS CLEARLY STEALING AND SIPHONING OFF THEM PHILLY DUDES.

Jay is in my top 5. But he clearly was stealing certain stuff from them boys

Thar's what crews do.

Dame owed child support.

Would O and Beans donate for that?

I just got confirmation this man out here wearing lace fronts

AMIwks.gif

Disgruntled employees...

Crazy how O was talkin about wantin this n that from jay early in the “interview” but by the end, sig talkin bout how n_’s needa stop expecting meek to do EVERYTHING for em. Lol

Sig is talking about something different

All the young Philly _’s look at Meek as their Northstar, they literally all be wanting him to put them on and be feeling lightweight disrespected when he don’t. Which in turn lead to _’s dissing him etc

Sig saying Meek can’t sign ALL y’all _’s, everybody in the city can’t be DC, so y’all gotta relax and figure out an alternative route

Completely different from what O is talking about

Sig is talking about something different

All the young Philly _’s look at Meek as their Northstar, they literally all be wanting him to put them on and be feeling lightweight disrespected when he don’t. Which in turn lead to _’s dissing him etc

Sig saying Meek can’t sign ALL y’all _’s, everybody in the city can’t be DC, so y’all gotta relax and figure out an alternative route

Completely different from what O is talking about

Facts. Everyone can’t go to Alabama.

Everyone can’t go to Duke

I’m not going against cats who actually was in the studio and on tour and did songs with Jay. Listening to Young Chris, Beans, Sparks, etc. it’s blatant that Jay use to steal flows and bars.

And like Oschino said, JAY put the battery in their back to go at Nas. That was all Jay.
Jay-Z is a known opportunist.

He really is Barry Bonds. He was already a HOF without steroids and still is. The steroids made him damn near immortal. Jay-Z kept them Philly dudes CLOSEEEEE from 98-2006. It’s the truth.

Back
Top Bottom