Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yooo this ***** CC a ******* TROLL how they disrespect the G5 like that:rofl:

Him kept telling OG CJ is whoopty, you ain't hear that?

Turning the music off and on

Fivio Ford :rofl:

17 minutes in and I'm CRYING

j-cole-farkhandah-basirah.jpg

Can’t think about this pic without thinking about JCole being 100% correct about rappers like Lil Pump

Probly higher, everybody can’t be the straightest dude on earth smashing nothing but dimes like the lyrics would tell you :lol: ...Throw in the amount of “partying” and substances some of them be on, bound to be some other type of lifestyles going on behind the scenes
We've already discovered that they ain't as tough they claim and that most of them are broke.

Pumps 15 mins was fast, but that boy made like a milly in that time.

He even met with one of the most powerful men in the world (the sitting president at that time).

Huge come up for a kid with mediocre talent.

Everybody of sound age and mind knew how Lil Pump and them would turn out :lol:. What kept it going was the hate from the grumpy old crowd. You pay that no attention, and the fans will grow up and those types will fade away.

The mass hysteria on the takeover of “SoundCloud” and “mumble rappers” of the 2016-2017 era was always funny to me. *****s just need something to be mad at, look down upon :lol:.

2021....rap as diversified as ever. The pop rap lane is always going to have something goofy in it tho.

Did Jay Z sabotage this? Because this song, is truly one of the greatest ever

Still feel like the roll out for Purple Haze & Killa Season was sloppy.

I didn't really like this song and I thought Cam was preoccupied and just going through the motions

Back
Top Bottom